Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello people! im John from Greece and I am a Sim racer for about 1 year now. I love it and it became my main hobby. I play AC and Pcars. I think that this page is great and I check for news, support and car skins everyday. So to all of you,have fun
Hi John, welcome to Race Department, I'm sure you will find the AC and pCars forums interesting, and of course if you want to try some online then you came to the right place.
Enjoy the site.

Hi my names Matthew Prefer Matt tho lol im an average sim racing (AMS, AC, Raceroom, Iracing when i can afford subscription lol) im a 30year old single dad so like to get on the track when i can but mainly against ai which can get boring so any information on servers to try let me know. Thanks Great to be here
Hi Matthew and welcome to Race Department, sure you'll find all these games well represented on the site. For some online action (at a fraction of the cost) check out our calendar, and how to join in here.
Hope to see you on track soon.

Hey all,
I've known about RD for years so I thought it was time to go ahead and finally join up! I could sit here for an hour giving you guys a decade worth of info, but I'll spare ya for now. I'm currently looking to put more time into Automobilista. I do own other titles such as Pcars, Assetto, Dirt: Rally, Dirtr 3, Race 07, and list goes on with some older stuff. The problem is that I don't get home from work until after midnight central time, and as most of you know, things are just dead at that point as far as other people to race with. I don't play Assetto much because I'm having setup problems, short story is that I'm old and can't figure it out...lol. I hope to get to know some of you and maybe learn a thing or two. Take care, Jeff

Hi guys. Thanks for accepting me in your comunity of sim-racers and gentleman drivers, which I include myself. I'm a 60 years old racer, and celebrating in 2017 - 44 years of racing bikes and cars, 40 years from my unic National Rally Championship tittle Group N in 1977, raced not only Rallyes, but also speed tracks with Touring cars and Formula Ford, Rallye-cross, Karting, Mountain or up-hill don´t know the most appropriate, desert challenges with 4x4 at Sahara and on 650 XT crossing Australia. Living my entire life addicted to motorsports, today I organize and guide extreme adventures crossing continents or around my country, with off-road bikes and 4x4. I had my first contact with sim-racing July 2014, and achieved to get the Leaderboard Driver of the year at Race2Play 2015, and worked hard to win again 2016 which I did. I´m not the fastest driver nor have a mothership waiting my return, but I´m a gentleman driver that goes to track for fun and emotions, and always to make new friendships among my opponents. Sorry, I write always too much. Maybe that´s why I published several books on motorsports and travelling the world. Keep it real.

44 years of racing bikes and cars, 40 years from my unic National Rally Championship tittle Group N in 1977, raced not only Rallyes, but also speed tracks with Touring cars and Formula Ford, Rallye-cross, Karting, Mountain or up-hill don´t know the most appropriate, desert challenges with 4x4 at Sahara and on 650 XT crossing Australia

Wow, that sounds epic! You should be titled as a Professor on Motorsports and Racing.

Welcome Porfirio, you definitely came to the right place to feed your racing hunger. ;):thumbsup:

Hello to all, my name is José Berenguer, I'm from Spain, I am passionate about the competence of a motor and a tangle with this whole subject of simulation of about six years ago.
Well have talked about me very RaceDepartament, I hope much fun here and have great fights

greeting to all

Hello to all, my name is José Berenguer, I'm from Spain, I am passionate about the competence of a motor and a tangle with this whole subject of simulation of about six years ago.
Well have talked about me very RaceDepartament, I hope much fun here and have great fights

greeting to all
Hi and welcome to RD, you'll find we have a wide range of sims that we cater for, plus off course our motorsport coverage. Hope you enjoy your time here and thanks for supporting the site.

Hello to all, my name is Sébastien, from France. I have been following the site for quite a while and will try to race online whenever I find time. Been simracing since...CMR04 and look forward to some nice online battles!

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:
hi all my name's wayne and i just joined racedepartment thinking i could do some racing in automobilista but unfortunately every race i've looked at only allow manual gears. this is an issue with me as i'm a quadriplegic and can only use a joystick and auto gears to race with.I love my racing and would love to join in with you fellas but unless there's races with auto gears around this is not possible. I wish you all the best with your racing and maybe one day I'll join you.

Hi @Up2Late (good nickname :D) what kind of setup problems do you have with AC? Have you tried this setup guide to get familiar with setting up your vehicle?

Catch you online !
Thanks for the guide, that looks great! However, my setup problems are more on the hardware side of things. Thank you for the greeting! Take care.
Glad you did I'm sure you will find a lot to interest you here on RD, and thanks for going premium to help support the site.
Hey Kenny, I've been to this site a hundred times over the years as a result of searching for various sim related things. I'm not sure why I never registered, maybe it was in my head that I was already a member...who knows. Anyway, no problems here supporting the site...there are a ton of people here that have helped me and don't even know that they have!! Take care.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.