Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

• Deleted member 177725

REDACTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh, welcome to RaceDepartment! No stranger to sims or forums, we hop you enjoy your stay. Make use of the forums, sounds like you'll be doing that and grab your free Racing licence to join in the online fun!

Hello Friends,I am newbie in this community.Hope you all are fine.I am working in a private collage.
I see some interesting topic so i join this community to share my opinion.Hope have a great time here.

Well, I've been a member here for nearly a month and a half but I do not think I ever properly introduced myself. :D

I live in the United States and love racing in general. I watch almost any series with four wheels, but my favorites are IndyCar (The competition is amazing!:thumbsup:), World Touring Car Championship (So amazing how close these cars are to the real thing, but it is too bad they are going like DTM for 2014 :(), Nascar (Yeah, yeah, they just turn left all day but I like it) and the American Le Mans Series (now merging with Grand Am to create the United Sportscar Championship, this should be pretty intense and awesome this year).

Currently I am sixteen, and have been sim racing for the last two years of my life when I bought Race 07. Although I never followed any real racing series when I was a lot younger, fast cars and racing have always excited me :). Race 07 is my preferred sim, but I also own Game Stock Car 2013, Formula Truck and DTM Experience (DTM is a pretty cool series, but it's not my favorite).

Near the end of last year, I bought myself a go-kart and plan on racing this year. If possible, I want to work my way up to USF2000 and work my way up the Mazda Road to Indy and become and IndyCar racer. I'm not sure how realistic this is, but we can all dream, right:cool:?

Being home-schooled, I can managed my time and school-work so I can race in European club events here at RD. Although sim-racing and watching races are my main hobbies, I also enjoy building with Lego, reading and writing stories and riding my bicycle.:thumbsup:

Arne Dopudja, coming from Slovenia. Playing drums in 2 bands, and more if needed - ofcourse getting no money from any of it. Looking for work, trying to do something with education.

Been simracing for a long time, started with LFS in S2 state, then played around with arious things until i bought Race07+Everything that is possible on Steam for about 10€. :D Even bought some for my friends and got 2 of them into the game. We are hooked, pretty much. I use a weird combination of mouse and pedals (It actually works wonders), because my wheel had some play in it and i could be bothered to fix it, so i took it apart and kept the pedals.

We all just signed up today for club racing (Me, B. Kosir and T. Brelih), with our respective livery sponsors as avatars. :D

Arne Dopudja, coming from Slovenia. Playing drums in 2 bands, and more if needed - ofcourse getting no money from any of it. Looking for work, trying to do something with education.

Been simracing for a long time, started with LFS in S2 state, then played around with arious things until i bought Race07+Everything that is possible on Steam for about 10€. :D Even bought some for my friends and got 2 of them into the game. We are hooked, pretty much. I use a weird combination of mouse and pedals (It actually works wonders), because my wheel had some play in it and i could be bothered to fix it, so i took it apart and kept the pedals.

We all just signed up today for club racing (Me, B. Kosir and T. Brelih), with our respective livery sponsors as avatars. :D

Hello Arne! I do a lot of Race 07 myself too so I look forward to seeing your for the club events. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site Alienfish360, I hope you find what you're looking for here. For our Club and Leagues we offer serious but fair racing for all and a good place to talk about anything regarding your games and more!

Hello to everybody, 18 years old, Spain , I was racing kart's back in 2010 and 2011 but the economy left me out racing :( but still really nice years and some times i go to the track with my kart to have some fun. Im currently racing on a other forum but i want to race more when i got time or i make time so i have some fun on rF2. See you on the forum.

427909_4621944543851_882991347_n.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea