Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Dear RaceDepartment members,
i just signed up on this great forum!
I'm an aviation fan, but I'm also a Formula One and Le Mans Series Fan!
I'm german and french and live in the suburbs of Paris! My favorite driver is Sebastian Vettel!
I'm currently driving on F1 2010 The Game, but I'm searching for a REALISTIC Formula One or Le Mans Series SIMULATOR for PC. Do you know any of them?
Moreover, I have some problems downloading the plug'ins for F1 2010: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/old-downloads-for-f1-2010.45144/page-2T
The download process stays at 0%... I'm using µTorrent... Could you help me?

Thanks in advance,
Sven

Greetings and welcome to the group!
Settle in, get acquainted, enjoy the forums and the online action that's also available.

Sorry, I got a "Page could not be found" when using your link. Is "torrent" needed?

Greetings and welcome to the group!
Settle in, get acquainted, enjoy the forums and the online action that's also available.

Good question! I missed out on this last one and I want to run in all of next seasons races. Let's keep our eyes on the forum!

Hey all, been a simracer since 2004 and I'm a huge fan of motorsports. :rolleyes:

I have a pretty big experiance in(organised) online racing. My favourite sims are GTR2, Race07 and historics - PnG3 and GTL.

I do most of my racing at Race2Play, recently I also won a Clio 2013 cup at Slo-racing.com Slovenian leauge.

Looking forward to meet you all on track. I should've joined RD earlier, looks like a fantastic community! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Here's my R2P 'career:
http://race2play.com/homepage/show_driver/367

(btw I love these smileys :))

See'ya all on track someday!

Hey guys,

Another dutchy here! :D

Anyway..... i came here originally to find some setting for my G27 wheel, since i couldn't quite get the old thing going in ETS2.
But now it really works like a charm, so because of that i thought i'm going to register on this forum.

What sim-racing concerns, i just got back in the driver seat so to speak.
Not that i'm going to be constantly busy with it, but it's a nice alternative for when you don't feel like tinkering with cars.
And that's basically my main hobby, but that's another story!

Who knows, maybe we'll be seeing eachother one day on the virtual tarmac.

Best regards, Lommerts!

Hello guys,

Some wonderfull events you guys have. I'm only active with rF1 at the moment so let's see what you guys can offer me;)

I'm 31 years old and from the Netherlands. I drive league races at F1SR, HSO, Legends and RC.

Hope to see you guys on track soon!

Hey everyone. I am a micro sprint driver from North Eastern Pennsylvania. What is a micro sprint? Simply, it is a smaller version of a sprint car, while retaining a bit of speed. It uses a 250cc engine bored to 270cc, usually re-purposed from a Honda motorbike.
295561_513300078719706_713137214_n.jpg

Here is a picture of me racing.
Believe it or not, I am here mostly for F1 2012 and F1 Games in general, because for some reason, I absolutely love them. I am in to painting cars and graphic designs.
Also, I am super in to electronic music.

Hello everybody!

Short story about me: used to play racing sims and FSX on and off until a few months ago. Was reading the RD forums a lot too back then. Frustration with FSX made me get into Rise of Flight (great sim BTW) and kept me so occupied that I ended up taking a huge break from racing. Today I decided to set up my racing stuff again. It was Empty Box/Matt Orr with his great videos who made me get back into racing. And wow I'm glad I did. I created an account now and applied for licensed membership as I'd love to do some club races with you guys. Probably I'll not post too much, but anyway. Hopefully I'll see you guys soon on track! :D

Hi
I signed up to this forum back in March and my pc sim racing didn't really materialise due to various reasons but I'm back with a new wheel and raring to go. As I said in my original post, I'm not very good so where is the best racing for slow drivers lol. My new wheel will be here this week so I'd like to get involved. I notice the premium package for the site comes with a 60 min tutorial? that could be useful for me.

Cheers all

Jim

For whatever sim you have, RD probably has a Racing Club for it. Club events are all about fun and they're for all skill levels. Great places to test out your equipment, get help as well as find friends and prepare to go onto the Leagues if that's what you want. Click Forums at the top of the page and check out the rooms for the sim's you have!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.