rF2 Interested in a GT Club and League Program?

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The next GT3 Club event is now up; the race, at Autódromo do Estoril, is scheduled for this coming Friday (21st August 2015). Details about the event can be found here. Be sure to get involved! Hopefully we'll see you on track. :D And a quick heads up, this week we shall be using the BOP ISI GT cars, by @Frederic Schornstein et al., alongside the popular BES mod. :thumbsup: If you have any other suggestions be sure to let us know.

@David O'Reilly @Daiman Patel

Back home and managed to update the N24 apex cars to the latest version. I think the new tires are not 100% correct. The SLS feels a bit weird now, but Z4 and the McLaren seem to be good. Havent tested the Porsche and Ferrari yet. I will release the cars officially tomorrow. BOP could be a bit off at the moment as the cars changed a bit from the Apex side.

@David O'Reilly @Daiman Patel

Back home and managed to update the N24 apex cars to the latest version. I think the new tires are not 100% correct. The SLS feels a bit weird now, but Z4 and the McLaren seem to be good. Havent tested the Porsche and Ferrari yet. I will release the cars officially tomorrow. BOP could be a bit off at the moment as the cars changed a bit from the Apex side.
Maybe we'll look at giving them a go in the upcoming race. ;)

The next GT3 Club event is now up; the race, at Road America, is scheduled for this coming Friday (28th August 2015). Details about the event can be found here. Be sure to get involved! Hopefully we'll see you on track. :D And a quick heads up, this week we shall be using the BOP Apex Modding GT3 cars, by Apex Modding, @Frederic Schornstein et al., alongside the popular BES mod. :thumbsup: If you have any other suggestions be sure to let us know.

The next GT3 Club event is now up; the race, at the Nürburgring, is scheduled for this coming Friday (4th September 2015). Details about the event can be found here. Be sure to get involved! Hopefully we'll see you on track. :D And a quick heads up, this week we shall be using the BOP ISI GT cars, by @Frederic Schornstein et al., alongside the popular BES mod. :thumbsup: If you have any other suggestions be sure to let us know.

As of next week RD will begin posting and promoting events (clubs and leagues) on the front page. In preparation for this, the threads for next week's events are also already up, so you can start signing up now! The GT3 Club race, on Friday 11th September 2015, will be at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course; look here for more details. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back