in game screen

Hi guys

Forgive me for the stupid question but im new to AC - absolutely loving it so far apart from one thing.

Ive turned up all of the settings (at least i think i have lol) and everything seems to run fine but when i go on the track some of the screen is cut off. The positions for example at the bottom of the screen are half cut off as well as the sides and also the top of the screen - i can see when someone leaves the game but there is more writing above this that i cant see.

Any ideas?

Do your screens support the same resolution and refresh rate? All three screens display correctly without surround?
For nVidia surround, you can use different monitors sizes but each monitor must display the same resolution and refresh rate or they will default to the lowest common denominator - with either letterboxed or stretched image.
I wonder if the overscan setting on all three don't match. Best results are when using identical displays. AMD Eyefinity handles different displays better than nVidia Surround.

They're the same brand but I think they're slightly different models/specs. Without Surround the right screen displays larger and cuts off a bit of the edges. It's possible it's a slightly different resolution than the others.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back