Imola called off due to flooding

Maybe you could have a look at the logistics and especially the working conditions of the "ground troops" meaning the mechanics e.a.

Sounds cool to travel around the world with Ferrari, except that working around the clock means that you sometimes see only a plane, a taxi to the track and the paddock.
When you´re lucky you see some exchangeable hotel rooms for a few hours.

So yes, there is such a thing as a too tightly packed schedule :(
Yup, as I've said before, too much bouncing around like a ping-pong ball... cube, to generate income (and manila envelope transfer) the formula one calendar includes countries that have no right being there, but it does have more fans and a greater income because of that, I feel that trimming down the quantity could increase the quality of the show,
Allow inclusion of non championship contenders for given races in older(last years) cars, have a F1 stars V allcomers production car support race, perhaps a VR race of the F1 stars and reserve drivers on site, these are but a few un-thought out ideas that could give a longer period for Driver/Fan interaction, and I'm sure other 'Motorsports' fans could think of other entertainment for the weekend... or simply pull apart the suggestions above.
either way F1 ping-pong should stop, and a single direction of travel should be fashioned... with fewer weekends, the FIA controls so much Motorsport surely it can have something interesting for every weekend without relying on F1 alone

Lol, I didn't say it was feasible, only that if they raced year round I would watch. Especially since other sports, in which I have no interest, are slowly transitioning from "seasons" to year round events.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.