1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm having mini map issues like SCE before, also virtual mirrors

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by St3fan, Mar 1, 2016.

1. St3fan

St3fan
    Stefan Zhang <- Just use this name for convenience Premium Member

All I can see on the mini map is just colored dots moving about. I had this same issue when I think SCE 1.51(?) came out. Also When I use the toggle mirror button it doesn't make virtual mirror show. Any tips guys? Thanks!
    1.png

2. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Well, lucky you.
    When i bring up the mini map my FPS tank in the 20s.
    No matter if GSCE, FT or AMS (well, in AMS the minimap refuses to come up at all)

3. I have same minimap issue, no track showing and don't know how to disable the dots

4. possi75

possi75
    Premium Member

same issue here... 3 screens

5. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

have you turned Virtual mirrors in cockpit ON in Display settings ? than it is NUM3 or just 3 to swich them on/of

6. St3fan

St3fan
    Stefan Zhang <- Just use this name for convenience Premium Member

You can use hot key Ctrl+M (toggle minimap on/off) to turn the dots off.

I do have. But all the toggle key does on my computer is turning the actual in car mirror on/off.

7. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

Perhaps check the plr file how it is set there, also try single screen if you're running tripples (looks like you do) . To see if problem isn't there

8. You can edit the map/HUD as you like or need. Go to AMS/Plugins/DynHUD/ReadMe and check out how to do it.

9. this is definitely a triple screen problem. When I turn multiview off the trackmap works.

• Agree Agree x 1