iGP Manager

Good Race, gratz to David for the win. After leading for most of the race and getting my 2nd guy up to 2nd after Qualy in 14th i was sure it was going to be a 1/2 victory then they both dropped off in pace in the final 4 laps :( for 3rd and 4th.

Good Race, gratz to David for the win. After leading for most of the race and getting my 2nd guy up to 2nd after Qualy in 14th i was sure it was going to be a 1/2 victory then they both dropped off in pace in the final 4 laps :( for 3rd and 4th.
Both of your drivers had me on my toes the whole race. Great drive from Schroder from 14th. Well done for going top of the teams championship, I think its going to be a great and close championship.

In order to host a 2 car league, we need a subscriber but we don't have that so it'll have to be a 1 car league. Either way, it can't be that bad. I really hope that it doesn't put anyone off, it still should be just as fun.
OK guys I have subscibed now!
I I've got a week or so of my current league to go (end Jan 9th) If you want I can start a 2 car league (and maybe 100% distance) if we want? and invite all the B League member to join?
Dylan Hember is already in th esame one as myself and Jordan just left to join yours.
Up to you guys. It would mean each team prob takes a small budget fine but we can then have 16 managers with 2 cars each and 100% dist!!!

OK guys I have subscibed now!
I I've got a week or so of my current league to go (end Jan 9th) If you want I can start a 2 car league (and maybe 100% distance) if we want? and invite all the B League member to join?
Dylan Hember is already in th esame one as myself and Jordan just left to join yours.
Up to you guys. It would mean each team prob takes a small budget fine but we can then have 16 managers with 2 cars each and 100% dist!!!

That would be good 2 cars and 100% distance, but everyone has to jump ship (excuse the pun) to make it work. No point only 3-4 ppl move to a different league, and for me it would be the 3rd league since I joined and my budget is taking a battering.

I'm with Bruno. It'll be the 3rd league also for me, and with the fine and deduction in design stuff, it's ok to do once every 4-5 months, but after only 1 round and a few days after leaving the previous one, and with only a handful of drivers, best stick to what we have for now I think. Use this as an intro to igp for anyone else on here and then maybe when a 2nd league is run, we could have promotion/demotion between the 2 leagues for the top/bottom 5 teams or something? And then we can have 2 leagues, both with 16 managers and 2 car teams, and 100% races.

Yeas no stress here. PPL welcome to do what they want.
I do however really like running 2 drivers. Its a blast.
I would struggle to drop to a 1 car team for a league change.
See what you think.
Its a week or so till seaon end. I think I will be promoted from rookie staus. That may impact our plans. not sure what happens there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.