iGP Manager

chris, would it be possible to update me on the entry list for the b league, i know you are currently accessing this through the race 07 server. also can you provide me with the calander your using for the rd A League as i will possibly use the same format

igpseason1.png

The game:

iGP Manager. Free and paid subscriptions are available, click here for signup and more information.

Welcome to Season 1 of the RDiGP. Season one will consist of 17 weekly races starting December 31st, of 100% distance. Drivers will have to manage all aspects of their team, from marketers, to engineers, to drivers, and facilities - and also develop each department to reach their maximum potential and aim for success. Managers will also need to manage relationships with partners and potential sponsors, to ensure future cashflow so their team stays afloat.

For those that have free subscriptions without live chat, a thread will be created for each race so you can discuss your race live with fellow competitors.

Joining:

Season 1 registration is already full. We are however accepting sign ups for reserve positions, and those will be contacted in order should someone drop out. To confirm your interest please post in this thread here.

Entry List:
  1. Chris Butcher
  2. Adam Eggbeer
  3. Daniel Benefield
  4. Mark Jameson
  5. Danny Asbury
  6. Nico Van Elk
  7. Brandon Warren
  8. David Carter
  9. Hyman Logan
  10. Fred Owen
  11. Michal Chacinski
  12. lordbros
  13. Jack Evans
  14. Jonas Lynnerup
  15. Fernando de Almeida
  16. Chris Knight
Reserves:
  • Jeff Brown
  • Francis Lanau
  • downpressorman
  • Kevin Endermann
  • Teemu Toikka
  • Thomas Dougherty
  • Abdul Ahmed
  • Bruno Sousa Ferreira
  • Andrew Skinner
  • Ryder25
  • Jonathan Motteram
  • Nick Deeley
  • Dan Smith
  • Andrea Poglio
  • David Garcia
  • Thiago Izequiel
  • Jordan Dixon
  • Eric Sterner
  • Dave Stephenson

To sign up please post your interest in this thread :)

The league is currently full, however we will be accepting reserve signups and contacting them in order should someone drop out.

All races start at 20:00 GMT, so make sure you have your settings sorted BEFORE 19:00 GMT on the day for qualifying.

Schedule:

31 Dec 2011: Australian iGP
07 Jan 2012: Malaysian iGP
14 Jan 2012: Chinese iGP
21 Jan 2012: Bahrain iGP
28 Jan 2012: Spanish iGP
04 Feb 2012: Monaco iGP
11 Feb 2012: Turkish iGP
18 Feb 2012: British iGP
25 Feb 2012: German iGP
03 Mar 2012: Hungarian iGP
10 Mar 2012: European iGP
17 Mar 2012: Belgian iGP
24 Mar 2012: Italian iGP
31 Mar 2012: Singapore iGP
07 Apr 2012: Japanese iGP
14 Apr 2012: Brazilian iGP
21 Apr 2012: Abu Dhabi iGP

Aus-1.png

Note: Lap record info correct as of 00:28 28/12/2011

Use this thread to discuss strategies and to chat during the race :D

First race of the season, good luck everyone :)

[B LEAGUE S1] RaceDepartment iGP Manager

What is this "B" league?
Due to space running out in the original "A" league, Andrew Skinner hosted a B league for all those that didn't sing up in time. This league can accommodate up to 32 players and its on a first come first serve basis, so quickly sing-up and don't get left out again! For more information about the game, click here.

Do I have to pay to play?
Nope! iGP leaves it up to you whether you want to play for free or pay for a subscription with extra privileges. To register, go here.

Sounds awesome! How do I join in on the fun?
Simply PM either Andrew or I for the password, then click here to gain access to the league. The first race starts on December 31st at the Australian Grand Prix so you better hurry or you'll miss out on being a part of RD's first iGP season!

Current Managers
  1. Andrew Skinner
  2. Nick Deeley
  3. Bruno Sousa Ferreira
  4. Abdul Ahmed
  5. Petar Tasev [Ryder25]
  6. Jordan Dixon
  7. Teemu Toikka
  8. Matthias MacKenzie
Driver standings

1 T Stolypin Team Shater 37
2 C Szilágyi LiquidFire Racing 31
3 D Załuski Mobile Chicane Racing 30
4. J Lehtinen FA Racing 28
5. C Santos Ferreira Racing 26
6. M Tavares Milton Keynes GP 18
7. A Agilan alfa 18
8. K Onishi RF1 Racing Group 4

Team standings

1 A Ahmed Team Shater 37
2 P Tasev LiquidFire Racing 31
3 N Deeley Mobile Chicane Racing 30
4. T Toikka FA Racing 28
5. B Sousa Ferreira Ferreira Racing 26
6. A Skinner Milton Keynes GP 18
7. j dixon alfa 18
8. M MacKenzie RF1 Racing Group 4

I would like to sign up please. I'm assuming its two cars per team?? I ask as I have entered another league due to the first RD one being full. Its possible to race in more than one league but swapping from 2 car per team racing to 1 car teams gets messy and can cost you engines as they round remaining ones down to whole numbers in 1 car teams and you can lose out when swapping back.
In any case it's possible to have 16 teams of 2 cars!
If so I am in.
name David O'Reilly
team name FigjamRACING

In order to host a 2 car league, we need a subscriber but we don't have that so it'll have to be a 1 car league. Either way, it can't be that bad. I really hope that it doesn't put anyone off, it still should be just as fun.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.