If Montoya were to comeback....

And if you think the car was "irrelevant"

Where are his titles from 1992-1993-1996-1997-1998-1999-2010-2011-2012?
Could it be that he also needed a car perhaps? Hmm...

This is why i always say titles when discussing the best is useless because it relies on to many factors being right.

the discusion was about drivers ,not cars Hampus:p . Nobody is denying that the car is always the most important tool a driver needs to win WDC's...and that is exactly why alot of drivers fail to win many WDC...u need to be with a team/s that give u one ,more often then not...and MS has 7titles because he drove fast cars for competitive teams during his prime and knew when to pull the plug and move on......which imo separates him from alot of other drivers..that ability to pick the right teams at the right time and maximize everything.
He is not a god..he is just very precise and thorough in his work...likes to get his hands dirty and pays atention to the small details,very methodical,extremely motivated and driven to win,highly inteligent and rarely says stupid things if ever.....,basically a bunch of qualities that when combined together pay off dividents in every proffesion or sport,not just F1

oh, and i forgot one more quality:..a very talented driver..silly me:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back