Huge problem the Devs want to ignore

Hey,
I published this in AC forums but devs just deleted this.
A friend sent this to me, and I confirm it works on RSR and Multiplayer.
The reason I publish this - It would be better if we have 2000 cheaters and get a patch for this after a day or two, than having hundreds of cheaters for a few months until they decide to fix it.
Another aspect of this , is that all RSR records must be deleted after this is fixed. There are obvious cheaters on the records. So we need the records to be reset as soon as possible, so we can start settings new records without knowing those would be deleted soon.
The video explains it all :
<mod edit: Link removed. Making a thread complaining about cheaters possibly being in the game, and then posting a video about how to cheat is completely counterproductive. Please post it privately to the Kunos developers rather than making it public here.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't Kunos encrypt the files or something? This is the problem with open modding. It sounds nice but then these things happen. Because of these idiots, more and more developers, are not allowing modding and just charge us with DLC.

I'm sure there is a way Kunos can fix this, and they better. Now I know why I was 4, 5 seconds slower per lap on some tracks. I'm no alien but I'm not THAT slow. And I thought the sim racing community was more mature... :( I guess there will always be cheaters no matter what.

What is annoying me the most in story is that when you rage and have no excuse,you go sleep and try the next day ! but when you know that it can be a cheat you just ragequit, and this is bad for AC :(

Cheaters will always have a step ahead of the devs !

There are lots of other entries in some AC files that can be changed to improve hotlap times.

As the saying goes "Dont shoot the messenger" Its not the OP's fault that AC is worse than win 98 for exploits. Sending a pm to the Devs is no guarantee that the exploit or bug will be fixed. Im glad the OP has posted this and let the community know that there are serious problems with AC. As for online cheating, simple answer only race in RD Club events. Anyone seen cheating will be drop touched to simberia by the staff.

I think AC is great but it is so messed up with so many exploits and features missing that you have to ask yourself if the game should of even been released as early access.
Why can't people take grace in racing like Empty Box. So sore. :laugh:

Hey,
I published this in AC forums but devs just deleted this.
A friend sent this to me, and I confirm it works on RSR and Multiplayer.
The reason I publish this - It would be better if we have 2000 cheaters and get a patch for this after a day or two, than having hundreds of cheaters for a few months until they decide to fix it.
Another aspect of this , is that all RSR records must be deleted after this is fixed. There are obvious cheaters on the records. So we need the records to be reset as soon as possible, so we can start settings new records without knowing those would be deleted soon.
The video explains it all :
http://y2u.be/7lOUa8Iq1Ec
Go just go learn something

• Deleted member 151827

Do the cheaters really get something out of this? I would rather not doing anything at all if i had to cheat to be good at it! Cheaters need to get a REAL life!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%