Resource icon

Skins HRT Team Repsol HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The livery 00 and 01 folders are the in car drivers textures....helmets, suits, logos etc etc.

The materials.xml is for the car and how it reflects paint and decals, etc.

Don't worry about light volume in the garages folder.

The team garage pack will have no impact on other teams garages, as it is only for that particular team.

Do a search for enabling KERS within the forums, and improving performance on lower tier cars.

Software needed for these tasks would be Ryders database editor and Ryders CTF editor both found here.
Thank you dear ML2166, I truly appreciate your assistance. For some reason, when I loaded the double HD texture of the Toyota team my game was crashing when using It in career mode proving ground. I would see the driver getting in the car, but the driver suit is all black, and the seems to be kind of a weird reflection , like over exposure over the head of the driver. i have a high end iMac with 16GB RAM and enough firepower to process large amount of data, so I don't know what is causing the issue. I though it might be one of those files I asked you to define the purpose such as the materials.xml or the lightvolume.xml.

Regards,
F1Canuck59

View attachment 40395
The livery 00 and 01 folders are the in car drivers textures....helmets, suits, logos etc etc.

The materials.xml is for the car and how it reflects paint and decals, etc.

Don't worry about light volume in the garages folder.

The team garage pack will have no impact on other teams garages, as it is only for that particular team.

Do a search for enabling KERS within the forums, and improving performance on lower tier cars.

Software needed for these tasks would be Ryders database editor and Ryders CTF editor both found here.

Hi ML2166,

For some reasons I am still having problems after loading all the files you provided. Here's examples of the issues I am facing in both Career mode and Quick Race mode, the issues are with the helmets:

In Career Mode, in the pre-race scene in the pits I can see clearly myself with my helmet:

F1 2012 Picture 441.jpg

However, in the race, the helmet skin entirely disappear and this is what I get:

F1 2012 Picture 439.jpg

In Quick Race Mode, I select Pedro De La Rosa, and again no problem in the pit pre-race sequence, I cam see the helmet, however, again in the race the helmet skin disappear entirely:

F1 2012 Picture 457.jpg

Now, worst then this is when I choose Narain Karthikeyan the game gets very slow and suddenly crashes just before getting into the pit pre-race sequence.

Would you know what is causing this issue. Thank you for all the other tips, I followed your advices and now have been able to activate KERS for both HRT and Marussia.

Regards,
F1Canuck

This appears to be a graphics card issue.

It used to happen in the 2010 game when the graphics card struggled to run the texture size.

I have no problems running it my end at all, so perhaps load the low textures for the helmets on bith high and low folders and see if the problem goes away.

Other than that, can't be much help as it all runs fine here.

This appears to be a graphics card issue.

It used to happen in the 2010 game when the graphics card struggled to run the texture size.

I have no problems running it my end at all, so perhaps load the low textures for the helmets on bith high and low folders and see if the problem goes away.

Other than that, can't be much help as it all runs fine here.
Which files and folders would tis be? is it the Livery _00 and Livery_01 files and folders?

What helmet are you using in the car sequence?

Thats not one of the ones I included.

Have you installed it correctly into the livery_00 or livery_01 folders too?

You won't have many issues graphics wise with the pre or post race cutscenes as they are pre determind and do not hit the GPU too hard, moving large textures in game however will hurt the GPU performance.

The first example I showed was in Career Mode Proving Ground, I can see my Career Helmet in the Pre-race sequence, but not during the Hot Laps in car scenes.

As far as I know I loaded all the files as per the order you have provided.

Here's an example in Quick Race with De La Rosa getting in the car. I can't do it with Narain as the game crashes before getting into the pit garage sequence.

F1 2012 Picture 479.jpg

Well I don't know what to say really.

Like I said everything runs fine on my PC.

Can't figure out what the problem might be, if there was likely to be any issues, I would have thought the car textures would have been the culprit, never known a problem with the helmets before.

This is mine.

Textures for cars, helmets and suits are at 8192.

So not sure what the problem is at your end.

Maybe a Mac thing?

1g4f.jpg

p80f.jpg

5ut8.jpg

t9rp.jpg

Use any of the low textures as they are the same size in both 8192 and 4096 files.

You will need to import the low texture helmet DDS from livery_00 and livery_01 and place it in the high texture folder for each.

Use any of the low textures as they are the same size in both 8192 and 4096 files.

You will need to import the low texture helmet DDS from livery_00 and livery_01 and place it in the high texture folder for each.

ML2166, you are a genius,

I tried what you suggested and it works beautifully! now I can finally enjoy all of the new graphics you have created for this team.

Here's the example as I raced as Pedro De La Rosa in Barcelona! again you are the master!

Thank you!

F1Canuck

ML2166, you are a genius,

I tried what you suggested and it works beautifully! now I can finally enjoy all of the new graphics you have created for this team.

Here's the example as I raced as Pedro De La Rosa in Barcelona! again you are the master!

Thank you!

F1Canuck

Glad to have helped in some way.

:thumbsup:

Hi I would like to know if someone can make renders for me of the beautiful helmets created by ML2166 in this mod? I would like to get high resolution renders of the following views for each helmets:
  1. front
  2. back
  3. right side
  4. left side
  5. view from above
Thank you in advance for any generous members who would like to do this for me.

Kind regards,
Jean-Marc (aka F1Canuck)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back