Resource icon

Skins HRT Team Repsol HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

HRT Team Repsol HD & DHD ( ML2166 ) - Manic Repsol Paintwork.

Had a small window of free time, so quickly finished this off.

Slightly demented Repsol paint done for the HRT standard skin replacement.

Done in HD and DHD sizes ( clearly marked in the download folder ).

Files included are:-

Car skins
In car driver suits
Cutscene driver suits
Helmets
Pitcrew suits
Racecrew uniforms
Brakeboard
Garage
Steering Wheel

Kept the De La Rosa and Karthikeyan helmets, with just a small design and colour change for them both.

I have had to zip it into a 7.z format, due to the file size, but it can still be opened with winrar, or google 7-zip for the freebie zip program.

If using this, make back ups of any files due to be changed first...

z6ag.jpg

trqr.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Thank ye , thank ye thank ye.

gprogers ....... seriously!! Why don't you just change the models around to suit your own needs.

I don't need to say this is insanely amazing like your another creations, ML.

I'm still a novice at car skinning, but your creations are kind of inspiration for me.

Very nice one ML. Finally a decent HRT in my game. Great addition aswell, its way more aggressive looking than the original HRT. Now I have HRT back into my game thx to this livery. Cheers.

You always come with a very well planed theme your work should be given an award the creativity is second to none. Keep them coming!!!!!!

As usual, outstanding work from Ml2166! you're the Master! I have just a few questions for you as I am relatively new at understanding the modding features of F1 2012. Can you give me a brief description of the use and the need of certain files in your mode as follow:
  1. The files located in the folder Livery _00?
  2. The files located in the folder Livery_01?
  3. What is the use of the file materials.xml?
  4. The files located in the Garages folder under the hr2 folder (lightVolume.xml & team_garage_pack.pssg)?
  5. If I am using other custom team such as your Toyota Superdry will this create an issue if I replace the team_garage_pack.pssg?
  6. Finally, your two last custom teams (Toyota & HRT Repsol) are awesome, how can I improve the cars performance to match, let say the Ferraris, and also enable KERS with these two teams?
I can't wait to see more new teams from you, perhaps to replace Catheram.

Thank you for your fantastic contribution to the F1 2012 Fans Community.

F1Canuck

As usual, outstanding work from Ml2166! you're the Master! I have just a few questions for you as I am relatively new at understanding the modding features of F1 2012. Can you give me a brief description of the use and the need of certain files in your mode as follow:
  1. The files located in the folder Livery _00?
  2. The files located in the folder Livery_01?
  3. What is the use of the file materials.xml?
  4. The files located in the Garages folder under the hr2 folder (lightVolume.xml & team_garage_pack.pssg)?
  5. If I am using other custom team such as your Toyota Superdry will this create an issue if I replace the team_garage_pack.pssg?
  6. Finally, your two last custom teams (Toyota & HRT Repsol) are awesome, how can I improve the cars performance to match, let say the Ferraris, and also enable KERS with these two teams?
I can't wait to see more new teams from you, perhaps to replace Catheram.

Thank you for your fantastic contribution to the F1 2012 Fans Community.

F1Canuck

The livery 00 and 01 folders are the in car drivers textures....helmets, suits, logos etc etc.

The materials.xml is for the car and how it reflects paint and decals, etc.

Don't worry about light volume in the garages folder.

The team garage pack will have no impact on other teams garages, as it is only for that particular team.

Do a search for enabling KERS within the forums, and improving performance on lower tier cars.

Software needed for these tasks would be Ryders database editor and Ryders CTF editor both found here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%