How's the temperature over there?

Geez 2ft and more on the way, just curious what are the drivers like in snow there? I have a tendency to think that the majority of them would be pretty experienced seeing that it snows hard in Quebec pretty much every year. Here we get 2/3 inches and people think it is chaotic. Prissies....:roflmao:
There's been loads of wrecks, but commonly I think it's not too bad :)

Meanwhile...in Australia.

travel-paket-wisata.jpg

Another scorcher today....
Supposed top of 38 here in Taree, yahoo news says it's currently 34.5
Thermometer on my back veranda in the shade hit 40about half an hour ago!
ohmy.gif

Im not willing to look now!
laugh.gif

I hope everyone can find somewhere cool to hide for the day & stays safe!

And, for a week now there has been around -20C or colder. Had an OK day on Wednesday with warm and cozy -14 though :) Supposed to be around -20 for some more days as well.

Luckily it's not that cold though. Not too far away, there has been around -40 for a week now. Hate the temperatures in Norway -.-

I would gladly swap with you guys any time!;)
Gotta love school holidays, ANOTHER fire has been lit up the back of town....
Some of these shits need shooting!:mad:

BTW, didn't get much warmer than 44 here but out at my parents place (22k's out of town) they managed a 47!

Well, it is currently -1 in Reading England.... "Light Snow" apparently yet I am already snowed in and cannot get back out.
Luckily I went to the shops first thing.
This was after 20 minutes of snow this morning. I was stopped in the middle of the road before anyone notices I was "driving" ;)
k970ar.jpg

hahahah thats great mate! goosh its fantastic, thousand miles away...i see what was your morning :p i was actually sleeping until now, started snowing here either and the T fell beneath -5C ...not much but it's cold

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.