1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How's the temperature over there?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Our start to summer here in Vancouver has been very poor so far. It feels kind of like early spring, hasn't been hot out yet. Average temp here 15/16 deg celsius and rain.

2. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

It's HOT here in New Jersey. 90F. HOT!!!! I need to move back to San Diego.

3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

It's very hot in Istanbul but too much windy after sun-down.

4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

british wheter in DK, rain, wind that can make u fall of u'r scooter...very nice(NOT!)

5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

here in Portugal there's been some ups and downs, during a week time there was some days with 23 celsius and 2 days after there were 30 celsius and 2 days later 23 celsius again. This week there has been an average of about 25 celsius.

6. Johannesburg, South Africa - today it was -2 and 10... Winter is well and truly here! Brrrrr...

7. Low, colc, sad, miserable, crappy etc. Should I go on? 14 degrees celcius and rain for the past 3 days. And it's not over.

8. In Groningen, The Netherlands we've had one good week with temps >25C. Further it has only been crap with temps ~14-17C and rain...

9. 25-30 Celsius here atm.

10. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

ATM 20 degrees, hottest have been 29 Degrees, and coldest been 5 degrees and rain. :S

11. Average of 14degreesC & broken showers with a cold 8-9degreesC at night & constant solid rain.
    Mid north coast of New South Wales, Oz

12. 29C atm, they say 34 from Tuesday - Thursday.

13. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

There has been a couple of hail storms over here in the last couple weeks.

14. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

30°C, clear :barefoot:

15. 17.3C Raining with a bit of thunder :)

16. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

19°C Slightly Overcast with Sunny spells in-between. Going to 22°C by midweek. (North London)

17. They say 39C until Wednesday, red warning, and I'll have to work outside from 6:30-16:00 all week... Will be a hard one.. Thank God I'll have a few days off after it.

18. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Finally the weather here is getting better. Its around 23/25 degrees and has been sunny for the past week. Stays like this I just might buy one of those kiddie pools for my gf's little girl to play in :)

19. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Very very hot and humid. Sweating while sitting motionlessly, sleeping at nights is nearly impossible. Heat is good, but when combined with extreme humidity and polluted air, it's exhausting :sleep:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Amen to that, bwaaaaaah :confused:

• Like Like x 1