Skins How to remove/ change "R8 LMS" badge from Audi R8 LMS 2016?

Hello maybe some of you guys could help me.
I'm painting a few assetto corsa skins for my personal use based on the Audi R8 LMS 2016. I wonder how i can remove or change the "R8 LMS" badge which is placed in the front grill. I thought that it is like with the carbon parts which are controlled by the alpha channel, but oviosly i'm wrong.
I don't get how it works.
Maybe some of you can explain to me how to do? Since I'm german and my english is very poor, I hope you can unterstand what I mean.
Thanks in advance!

Hello maybe some of you guys could help me.
I'm painting a few assetto corsa skins for my personal use based on the Audi R8 LMS 2016. I wonder how i can remove or change the "R8 LMS" badge which is placed in the front grill. I thought that it is like with the carbon parts which are controlled by the alpha channel, but oviosly i'm wrong.
I don't get how it works.
Maybe some of you can explain to me how to do? Since I'm german and my english is very poor, I hope you can unterstand what I mean.
Thanks in advance!
Hast du Content Manager? Dann kannst du im CM Showroom das Logo direkt anklicken und herausfinden welche Textur es verwendet, und diese Textur dann passend verändern.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.