F1 2010 How to get contracts from top team?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone I am new to this forum.:)
I am playing 5 years career, won the WDC at the first season with Toro Rosso, currently in 2nd season with the same team...
Just want to know how can I get contracts from top teams like Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren?
And which is the fastest car in the game?

Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks:)

cheers for the pic danny thats mad your lucky ha just one thing how long is your season that might have something to do with it

I have a 7 year contract but I must say after they told me I would have to finish 12th to reach my objectives they are now saying I have to finish 4th to reach my Career Objectives that is a massive change, but it would be intresting to save this career start again then set up a 7 year season and in the first year only answer Negative things to the press and see were that gets me and then do the same only answering Positive things just to see if that makes any changes . Or better still if there is someone about to start a season and would like to do some Research and Development then get invovled with this thread and let see if we can make sence of the interviews as they must have some power over the game or they really are pointless and on the other hand if there is a mad S.O.B that would like to Start a career and only say the worst option given and see how it affects your carrer then even better. It would be nice to work out the finer art of this game

thats crazy RBR must really like you ha yeah that would be interesting to find out alright i would start again but im with Ferrari in my third season and im liking the car at the moment but it would be good to get someone who is starting their career to see how it does affect it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back