How to buy a license for SimHub Dashboard?

I would like to obtain the donators version, but when I open my SimHub and click the Paypal button, nothing happens. I have not found information about how much they are asking for a license, and if this license is forever or not. No information on the program, on text files, on any webpage... I do not find the extra goodies of the donators version totally neccesary, but if the license is not expensive I will buy it, because I really enjoy this program and I will be happy to contribute to its development.

PD: I have a license for Sim Commander 4 (for bodyshakers). I suppose this license will not be usable for SimHub. Are these programs made by the same developers?

Hi I Purchased Simhub donator edition on Jun 27

I haven't received my license till now and I wanted to know if you can somehow help me
Hi !I think your paypal mail was incorrect I got an error this day for this email : p****@shoefmann.com (I removed some letters for privacy ;) ) Could you send me in private a mail where I can send you your license ? Usually I find peoples when this happens, but this time I could not find any ways to contact you.

Upvote 0
Hello. I paid the license 1 month ago but I formatted the PC and I can not recover it.
Date:
July 10, 2018, 8:21:04 CEST
Transaction Id: 4918-6516-2227-9308
Purpose:
SimHub Donator Edition

Upvote 0
HELLO , I CAME FROM CHINA, WE USE WECHAT AND ALIPAY TO DONATE STH ,AND I DON'T HAVE AN CREDIT CARD,I JUST HAVE A UNION PAY CARD, COULD YOU HELP ME DONATE AND GET THE LIC? THANKS A LOT, MY EMAIL IS sunyij02@hotmail.com, YOU CAN REPLY ME BY THE EMAIL (IN CHINA, THE SPEED OF VISITING INTERNATIONAL WEB IS VERY SLOW)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes