How to buy a license for SimHub Dashboard?

I would like to obtain the donators version, but when I open my SimHub and click the Paypal button, nothing happens. I have not found information about how much they are asking for a license, and if this license is forever or not. No information on the program, on text files, on any webpage... I do not find the extra goodies of the donators version totally neccesary, but if the license is not expensive I will buy it, because I really enjoy this program and I will be happy to contribute to its development.

PD: I have a license for Sim Commander 4 (for bodyshakers). I suppose this license will not be usable for SimHub. Are these programs made by the same developers?

I would like to obtain the donators version, but when I open my SimHub and click the Paypal button, nothing happens. I have not found information about how much they are asking for a license, and if this license is forever or not. No information on the program, on text files, on any webpage... I do not find the extra goodies of the donators version totally neccesary, but if the license is not expensive I will buy it, because I really enjoy this program and I will be happy to contribute to its development.

PD: I have a license for Sim Commander 4 (for bodyshakers). I suppose this license will not be usable for SimHub. Are these programs made by the same developers?

Hi !

The button should get you to the paypal donation page, if not it's perhaps a bug, do not hesitate to send your log file into the support forum of Simhub (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/) so i can figure out what is wrong.

The donator license is obviously perpetual, and the amount is at your free will since it's a donation. It helps to invest on new games to add, new hardware to test and implement end so on.

I'm in way to build a little website to make these informations more accessible, SimHub is only a side hobby (stealing all my time :D) and donations are helping to go further :D

I'm not related to Sim Commander ;)

Nicolas, Simhub

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply. I guess it could be a problem with my browser or my Windows, because I cannot open links from Thunderbird either. If I send you a private message, would you provide me with an e-mail address to send the money? I would donate 10€.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply. I guess it could be a problem with my browser or my Windows, because I cannot open links from Thunderbird either. If I send you a private message, would you provide me with an e-mail address to send the money? I would donate 10€.

I sent you a PM ;)

Upvote 0
Hi!

How I can donate you and how much I must pay?

I have planned to make H-shiter along to my Logitech G25.

Can you make to me Arduino program on-off buttons to 7 for gears, 1 for range, 1 for splitter and 1 for engine brake. I have Win 7 Pro 64-bit.

Upvote 0
Hi!

This would be basically push buttons. One micro switch for gear (7 gears), one rocker switch for range, one rocker switch for splitter and one push button for engine brake.

How about the registration?
I'm unemployed and I don't have much money. Is $5 enough?

Upvote 0
Hi!

This would be basically push buttons. One micro switch for gear (7 gears), one rocker switch for range, one rocker switch for splitter and one push button for engine brake.

How about the registration?
I'm unemployed and I don't have much money. Is $5 enough?
It's at your free will ;) Yes it's totally a nice amount ;)

Upvote 0
Hi ! SimHub and racepartment are not related (except that Simhub download is hosted in the racedept download section). So yes the SimHub donator license requires a specific donation.
thank you
Money can not be deposited from the software
There is another solution to depositing money for licensing?

Upvote 0
Hi. I've been using Simhub for a couple of months and now I want to make a donation but the money transfer from Japanese PayPal account doesn't seem to work so I tried to donate with my British debit card (I've got one as I was studying in the uk for a year) but I didn't work either. Any suggestion to make a donation in alternative ways?

Upvote 0
Hi. I've been using Simhub for a couple of months and now I want to make a donation but the money transfer from Japanese PayPal account doesn't seem to work so I tried to donate with my British debit card (I've got one as I was studying in the uk for a year) but I didn't work either. Any suggestion to make a donation in alternative ways?
I send you a pm with the informations ;)

Upvote 0
Hi buddy,
I am writing from Turkey. Your hand health. It's a very good application. I would like to give support but PayPal is disabled in my country. I can not give support for this reason. Is there a different method available? I want to play 60 fps.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back