How much did you spent so far?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
I just logged in to iracing.com to see how much I have spent since day one I entered:

$351,98

Good lord :frown:

And I don't even have an active subscription anymore to use the content. With my driving history in the game it comes close to $1 per lap lol!

I've just had to cancel thanks to my salary being cut at work. I was really getting into it this time around and wanted to progress :frown:.

My spend is very modest since joining in 2008 in the invitation stage.

26/06/2008 $20 for 1 month.

01/07/2008 $12.50 Skip Barber.

Cancelled as I couldn't justify the cost.

20/03/2010 $18.00 Special offer for 3 months as it was my birthday present from my wife. Got the newly added Spec Ford, but hated drving the thing.

Cancelled again as I wasn't enjoying it or getting enough time.

22/01/2011 $23.95 1 month + V8 Supercar. As my shift had changed I was no longer going to be able to race at RD so thought I'd give iRacing another go as I can race anytime. Really fancied trying the V8 (which I love driving) and wanted to get my licence to class C. Was really enjoying my time after 3 weeks and was hoping to get more content, but as my new (lower) salary has started to take it's toll on our family budget and I have nothing left worth selling I've had to quite again. I'm hoping to get some iRacing credits for my Birthday to get a years subscription in March and the Mustang, but I'm not getting my hopes up :bad:.

Total over 2 and a half years = $74.45 around £46 :poop:.

Well as I'm skint at the moment I might do a months worth 2moro to tide me over my 2 week holiday coming up and during that it's my Birthday. My wife and some family members are going to get me some iRacing gift vouchers so I'll hopefully buy a years membership, the Stang and hopefully a few tracks. That will probably triple my spend for the previous 2 and a half years!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back