1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How much did you spent so far?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Bram, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I just logged in to iracing.com to see how much I have spent since day one I entered:

$351,98

Good lord :frown:

And I don't even have an active subscription anymore to use the content. With my driving history in the game it comes close to $1 per lap lol!

2. Where can the info be found? I'm interested to see how much i have

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

4. Not quite as much as you Bram but i do have every car and track i wanted tbh but does seem excessive when viewing it like that. I only race road so it's cheaper for me, not sure the misses would be happy if she saw that though. About £180 in UK money.

297 dollars

[​IMG]

5. If you consider only the races driven you paid about $3 per race lap :)

My total amounts to over $700 in two years with all road content and only few oval stuff missing. And I paid around $0.3 per race lap. While being inactive most of the time.. I should race more, only 66 road races in 2 years :O
    But I've got $135 still laying in my account which I will invest in future tracks such as Suzuka and Sao Paulo, w00t :)

6. Don't mind the XP. =] I am on the work PC. With a little effort, here is my total.

[​IMG]

7. 107,5€ Spent... schitt!

Too much for me imo, I hardly-ever play this sim, lots of wreckfests, wreckers and bla bla bla...

8. Wow, how did you get all those free orders with not even $50 spent?

9. =] A little bit of knowing people, and this thread on NoGrip. http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228995

If someone buys 3 months or more, I get $10 credit. Plus, the first 6 people I referred, I got a free month per person starting January. I for the most part have all the road racing content I want. I still have like $100 in my account, I just am waiting for something I want to spend it on...

10. Been on and off since 2008. Signed up for the discounted yearly subscription last year. Total so far $554.73.

11. $291.18 for me

12. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

Been on since 2009-07-25 and spent so far $ 2134..................................
    Got all cars and tracks :)
    Next Billing Date: 2012-01-25 :)

13. 34p per day :D

14. i joined on jan 25 this year $305 so far

15. $834.08 and with today's exchange rate, it's set me back £514.58 (UK)

Been a member since 05-APR-2009.

Includes subscription paid up to 05-JAN-2012.

Just have 3 cars and 7 tracks left to purchase to achieve 100% status (until the new stuff comes out, lol).

:)

16. ouch guys... its lots aint it.
    Still, I DONT WANT TO KNOW...
    George
    who is not looking...

17. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm with you, George. I'm not looking. I've got all the cars and all but one track and paid up till the end of the year.
    I'm afraid to look.

18. I am like you george I don't want to know either,lol

19. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

I am with Onno and George :) Must be alot as i have all content...

20. $429,6 with $41.84 on my account so spent $387,76

$1,048 per race
    $0.062 per lap