How Do You Record a Replay?

I saved a replay from a practice session where I used my Oculus Rift. I went into Settings and changed the Rendering Mode to Single Screen. Then started recording using GeForce Overlay and started viewing a saved replay. The audio got recorded but the video only showed the screen used to start the replay. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the in-game hot keys for GeForce Overlay don't work when you're in a race or viewing a replay.

My searches only found a couple threads that mentioned Fraps and those threads were many years old. I looked into Fraps but the latest version only says it's compatible with Windows 7.

What method do you use to record replays? Thanks!

I'm not sure if AC has a Windowed setting. But you got me going down the right path. Deselecting Fullscreen Rendering in the display settings allowed me to access the GeForce Overlay menu while racing and viewing a replay. I can now record my replay!

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Yeah, that's the one, apologies for confusing the name. I've had issues with full-screen mode in a number of games since the Win 10 Fall Creators update..

Glad you got it sorted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back