How do you rate RF'2 gameplay/physics?

lol, among the true rBelievers (of which I am not one, though I like it) this is heresy of the very very worst kind. Can see your point, though.

Based on my yrs of watching motorsport, of having owned many aussie muscle cars, I'd say that between Simbin and GSC, you have the best physics.
The F3000 in simbin is sticker the faster you go, but the rfactor F3000 is a slippery joke that makes a mockery of it's form factor.
That said, I don't mind the megane.

how on earth would i know? never even got close to the things. the fact that we do not see any newcomer clocking much the same time as yvan muller or rob huff rather seems to indicate that these are, like anything faster than a souped up family car, difficult to control in difficult situations, which real life racing is 98% of the time (else one wouldn't bother watching, one could also watch the cars go by on the motorway) there are indeed very few people out there who can control any racing car at top level, so any game really imitating the feel / physics would be bound to fail saleswise. i for one probably wouldn't enjoy it.

the average family saloon has between 70 - 110 Bhp.

S2000 spec touring cars run at 300Bhp.

considerable difference i'd say :D

Fascinating insight into FR cars here.

Was just in a server at estoril, as you know if you have driven there in FR it is insanely bumpy, the car often feels out of control.

three of us all within a few tenths, guy comes in, second lap 2 seconds quicker, flat through turn 3 that we are all backing off for coz its so bumpy.

Tell me this? Is this him? Is this setup?

We all go and try his setty, none of us can take this bend flat or the car just understeers off or takes off on the bumps

Weird stuff going on in those FR cars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back