Resource icon

Misc Honda engine with Renault performance. 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I really like this mod! It really makes me faster when using the McLaren, but my teammate isn't qualifying anywhere near me. I thought it would count for the mate as well? When I am in a different team then the McLaren isn't near the top either but rather down the grid still. Did I miss something?

Hey, I really like this mod! It really makes me faster when using the McLaren, but my teammate isn't qualifying anywhere near me. I thought it would count for the mate as well? When I am in a different team then the McLaren isn't near the top either but rather down the grid still. Did I miss something?
Are you using one shot qualifying? Because if not when you fast forward time or simulate time the performance isn't applied

Are you using one shot qualifying? Because if not when you fast forward time or simulate time the performance isn't applied

I am using one shot qualifying and tried using both drivers (I thought maybe Alonso will be better than vandoorne anyway) and tried using a different team to see if the McLarens would be faster then but that wasn't the case.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back