Resource icon

Misc Honda engine with Renault performance. 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
svenvanopi submitted a new resource:

Honda engine with Renault perrformance. - this mod will give the Honda engine, the same amount of power as the Renault Engine. Also works comp

Hello, this mod will give the Honda engine, the same amount of power as the Renault Engine.
Also works completely fine in career mode.

With this mod, you can fight the Renault, Haas, Toro Rosso and Williams cars from the beginning of the career mode.

Installation:
- Download Ego ERP-Archiver
- open in Ego ERP-Archiver: "mclaren.vtf" Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1...

Read more about this resource...

svenvanopi updated Honda engine with Renault perrformance. with a new update entry:

Honda engine with Renault perrformance.

Hello, this mod will give the Honda engine, the same amount of power as the Renault Engine.
Also works completely fine in career mode.

With this mod, you can fight the Renault, Haas, Toro Rosso and Williams cars from the beginning of the career mode.

Installation:
replace the file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2017\asset_groups\f1_2017_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren\wep"
with the modded file.

Launch the game, and have fun!

note: PLease backup the game...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this affecting the teammate aswell?
And what about R&D ? Is the engine still improving if u do upgrades or is it gonna stay the same ? Is it balanced or are u gonna go through Q2 easily now?
Cuz the bar chart hasnt changed obviously.
A reply would be appreciated.

Is this affecting the teammate aswell?
And what about R&D ? Is the engine still improving if u do upgrades or is it gonna stay the same ? Is it balanced or are u gonna go through Q2 easily now?
Cuz the bar chart hasnt changed obviously.
A reply would be appreciated.
- Yes your teammate will also receive the extra power from the renault engine.
- The engine also improves when you are doing r&D upgrades.
- I think the average pace of the mclaren in qualy is about P12, sometimes you can make it into Q3, sometimes you qualify a bit further back on the grid.
- At this moment, I could'n make it possible to change the engine performance in the R&D bar. If you keep in mind that the engine is as powerfull as the renault, toro rosso and red bull engines, you can compare the mclaren with those cars by comparing the aerodynamics and chassis performances. I will have a look and also try to change the R&D bar, if i can achieve that i will put that in the next version of the mod.

Thanks for the feedback!!

- Yes your teammate will also receive the extra power from the renault engine.
- The engine also improves when you are doing r&D upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Hi, can this be used in ongoing career? for example second season etc? Or do you have to start a new career for it to work? And is there a way to change the sound of the engine? (so you can change the performance in VTF and then switch the sound so the engine transfer is complete) thank you

why you guys want to spoil a good game I'll never know.:rolleyes:
I disagree that this spoils the game because these changes do not apply to online so I don't see how this affects anyone but the person who wants to simulate McLaren having a Renault engine in their career mode

Hi, can this be used in ongoing career? for example second season etc? Or do you have to start a new career for it to work? And is there a way to change the sound of the engine? (so you can change the performance in VTF and then switch the sound so the engine transfer is complete) thank you
You can use it in an ongoing career
I think the sound is in the *team*-carmodel.layer json file. Where it says honda_2017.bdl replace honda with renault

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back