1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Home page down

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Robert Adair, Feb 11, 2010.

1. The homepage for the FPES (linked from 'league info -start here' thread) seems to be down , or is it just me ?

2. Fixed.

3. Still a broken link Eric.......

4. Then I am not sure which link you are talking about.

5. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

updated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Update!

Virtual Rides

Please could everyone refrain from using Virtual Rides for the moment, Gijs has found problem's with them and the servers which may have been the cause of our practise race problem's, If it's found for sure that the Virtual Rides aren't causing the problem's then you can go back to using them.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Beer Beer x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Update!

Forum

All members must stay upto date with what is happening in our forum, On race night there's not enough time to help with problem's that have been posted numerous time's by ourselves and Gijs who often posts usefull information for us, If all member's can stay upto date with current event's that would be very helpfull to myself and the league.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 6
  8. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

hm this threads looks to be called "home page down" started 2010?

9. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

yup it was used to merge some unneeded posts but now you brought it back to the top, i can't delete threads only move them around and merge.

• Beer Beer x 2