HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

At least you got some happiness from seeing your video in WTF1. I was mad when I saw mine there, because it was not mine. Yes, I didn't make a mistake, some idiot just stole my video (
), and didn't even bother to change anything, only added the Mexico radios. And worst of all, WTF1 didn't even change the video when I notified it was mine. But Youtube did its job :whistling:

Unless someone else is interested, I wouldn't mind moderating the next RPS season. Jordan has handed off the spreadsheets he used for Season 22. I have a couple ideas for slightly modifying the playoff format, but nothing that should keep people disinterested. How would you feel about going back to a football theme, perhaps using National Teams rather than local clubs?

Unless someone else is interested, I wouldn't mind moderating the next RPS season. Jordan has handed off the spreadsheets he used for Season 22. I have a couple ideas for slightly modifying the playoff format, but nothing that should keep people disinterested. How would you feel about going back to a football theme, perhaps using National Teams rather than local clubs?
National teams might be a problem when more than one people are from the same country

National teams might be a problem when more than one people are from the same country
I think we're all grown ups here (mostly) and can work around that. How about we just state "you can't pick your home country"?

I'm going to set up the playoffs to include extra time and a shootout (if necessary) so we still have some control over the matter. I also want to change the points to Win = 3, Draw = 1, Loss = 0. I thought Win = 4 was a bit much and certainly not worth the same as 4 draws.

Last edited:

Looking forward to it!

Hey all...I'm about ready to kick off (get it?) this next season of RPS, so unless there are any other further comments or ideas, I'll start a new thread in the next day or two. I'm going to need everyone's selections for which National Team they'd like to represent so I can finalize some of the spreadsheets I'm using. Once I get your selections, give me another week or so to get the game actually started.

TFW
F1 2017 Screenshot 2017.08.29 - 17.13.06.59.png

I have an announcement to make. You've all noticed that my activity has dropped significantly the past couple of months. I don't know the exact reason why, it seems other things have kept/are keeping me busy. Reasons that have preventer me from logging in to RD. I'm going to take a break from the site and to be honest I don't know when I'll be back.

You've all been so kind to me and I hope to speak all of you in the future, take care my friends. :inlove:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.