HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

The cars in all these games feel different and are different. And my pace differs too. For example, I'm great on F1 2016, able to smash the ultimate AI, but in project cars I am utter crap.
If we kept it to one game (such as F1 2016), it would work.

I'm not going to participate if this happens. Too many games and as a result most people will be unable to do it because they wont have the games.
That's why you can keep all possible game options open like Jim said. I'll definitely join, but I don't have that many games and that might limit my possibilities to do as many challenges as possible.

I can just mod the gp4 physics and crush you all :roflmao:
Nah. If we get a top speed challenge, I'll just download the Thrust SCC for rFactor :D

But seriously, it's about being creative and having some fun. Restricting games completely locks out users who don't use them, but there is nothing ri say that when you set a challenge you can restrict it to Codies F1 games if you feel necessary. Plus, if someone sets a "biggest glitch" challenge, Codies guys are looking good.

Things like "Best overtake" and "Best save" or "Largest crash at Eau Rouge" shouldn't be too different in different games, and it would work if the challenges are set with inclusiveness in mind

Maybe we shouldn't do "fastest" because all the platforms and racing games will be different. Perhaps you should change it to "coolest" or "best". If I take an F1 car around Silverstone backwards and nail every apex perfectly with the rear wheel, wouldn't that be "cool"?

Yeah, PC.

Also, look where I went today.
IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

Hello! I will move houses on Sunday and I will probably have no internet from then until 5-6 October at least. So don't expect anything from me in that period. F1 Sim 2004 buys will be done from @Lesley Buurlage, I guess I will have no issues with FFG, no duties for RD Manager. If anyone else needs anything notify me up to Saturday. For the predictor I will give you fixtures earlier and results quite late.

Racing Game challenges.

One user sets a challenge which can be completed in any way you specify. The challenge is then picked up by others, who submit videos of them trying to complete it. After a certain amount of time, a winner is declared, and they choose the next challenge.

These challenges can be simple things like "Fastest legal lap of Silverstone in an F1 car", "Quickest shortcut lap of the Monza GP circuit in any car" to silly things like "Fastest lap of Spa driven backwards", "Fastest lap of the Nordschleife in Reverse Gear", "Furthest jump off a specific hill", "Most rolls on a straight" etc.

Let your imagination wander, and think of something you can do on a racing game and see who cab do it best.

Compete on any game you like. From things like F1 2016, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and RACE 07, to others like GT6, Forza Horizon 2 and WRC5, and then weird things like GTA5, TORCS, V-Rally and Super Mario Kart. If you think it'll do the challenge, post it.
Did we decide to go ahead with this or not?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.