HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

It isn't against the TOS. You were showing you were in it, no links or anything posted. Not advertising, just adding to the conversation. I would have thrown out the report anyway if one was sent ;)

I didn't know you were doing something like that Milos and now I'm happier knowing you do than if you hadn't shown it. Plus Turn 1 was mega lol as well :roflmao:

Idea for a new game, Guess the song

Someone posts a lyric from a song and the other try to guess.

For example an easy one (for me at least):
I'm the voice inside your head
You refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees

It's up to you to find what song it is :p

Of course one can choose less lyrics, but I would propose more than 10 words. The song which is chosen must be recorded by the artist (the reason I say this is because in live concerts or one-off appearences in films sometimes the singers change the lyrics a bit for various reasons)

Idea for a new game, Guess the song

Someone posts a lyric from a song and the other try to guess.

You refuse to hear
Mirrored in your stare
I'm the enemy
Bring you to your knees

Of course one can choose less lyrics, but I would propose more than 10 words. The song which is chosen must be recorded by the artist (the reason I say this is because in live concerts or one-off appearences in films sometimes the singers change the lyrics a bit for various reasons)
What if i say i'm not like the others? What if i say i'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender!

You refuse to hear
Mirrored in your stare
I'm the enemy
Bring you to your knees

Darude-Sandstorm? :coffee: *leaves building*

People aren't running games any more, that's the problem. Good games start and then die because the moderator stops, like GPTCC and the recent manager thing. We just need more people running successful series with commitment.
F1, 10th season (+5 by Steven) and still going strong :cool:

F1, 10th season (+5 by Steven) and still going strong :cool:
We also used to have that, FFG, GPTCC and rFactor going at the same time. Indycar happened and stopped, Formula Ford is currently being reviewed, ad we had Omer's Manager game.

I'd like to see more participation in threads like Images to Words, the 0-1000 Racing cars countdown, Rate the Song and Track Design Competition as that would at least keep the contributions ticking over.

We also used to have that, FFG, GPTCC and rFactor going at the same time. Indycar happened and stopped, Formula Ford is currently being reviewed, ad we had Omer's Manager game.

I'd like to see more participation in threads like Images to Words, the 0-1000 Racing cars countdown, Rate the Song and Track Design Competition as that would at least keep the contributions ticking over.
Except for the last month FFG was going strong, and I guess it'll be again once Aidan's less busy in reallife. GPTCC would need an overhaul imo, steady rules and maybe the move to AMS. rFactor I thought you said you lost interest? Indycar happened twice even, both not even 1 season. Miss Omer's and Tapio's manager games a lot :(.

Images to words was pretty much a duel between the two of us lately, cars 0-1000 is so hard to find something by now. Track design got repetitive imo.

Maybe move the latest posts from here to HoF&Discussion.

I've stopped running games because I haven't got the time. I'm running something somewhere else and can't do both. I think the main problem is that the updates aren't regular enough. With Formula Manager, updates happened daily, so people were online all the time and participating in stuff. Even F1 has dropped from 2 races per week to 1. We need to find something simple and fun that loads of people would enjoy, like the Guess the Song thing @Manolis Sigoulakis proposed, or my Game Challenges idea. Just something new to generate some interest again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back