HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

• Deleted member 161052

I would like to do it if everybody agrees to play it with a single long league style. Like a football season.

Just for cosmetic pleasure, each player can represent a football team too.
I can get it open to you. But first let's see who more wants to moderate next season's RPS.

I would like to do it if everybody agrees to play it with a single long league style. Like a football season.

Just for cosmetic pleasure, each player can represent a football team too.
Yes please.
You might want to do like 3 matches at a time though, but I fully support this idea.

7 likes in 18 minutes should mean only one thing
giphy.gif

Very happy to see positive reaction. :)
To bring a goal-scoring system, players will send me 5 choices. (For example: p-p-s-r-r) for each match. There will be an average system in case of equal points in the end of season.

I will not participate in the game and only moderate. Fixture will be randomly drawn after the sign-ups complete.

I would like to open the thread tonight, unless some game changing feedback comes here. :thumbsup:

Very happy to see positive reaction. :)
To bring a goal-scoring system, players will send me 5 choices. (For example: p-p-s-r-r) for each match. There will be an average system in case of equal points in the end of season.

I will not participate in the game and only moderate. Fixture will be randomly drawn after the sign-ups complete.

I would like to open the thread tonight, unless some game changing feedback comes here. :thumbsup:
Please do it, can't wait. And we get to choose our own Football team like you said?

well I could I guess update the previous two but I'm not doing s7 upwards.

edit: well I don't have the files anymore so I have no idea how the hof is going to be updated, I can update season pages
edit 2: nvm found it

Last edited:
question.
should Bentley, Sanik and Sanikku be independent from MSnarDiTK, ART and Haiburiddo or not.

edit: actually, I'll say not, seeing I did merge the 2KF1 teams in S5. We can always change it later

Last edited:
question.
should Bentley, Sanik and Sanikku be independent from MSnarDiTK, ART and Haiburiddo or not.

edit: actually, I'll say not, seeing I did merge the 2KF1 teams in S5. We can always change it later
For me, it comes down to what the owners wanted. In FFG, Ravenwest doesn't have any connection to the stats of Speedy for instance. The two 2KF1 teams were requested to be counted as one.
More than anything, where applicable, ask as to what should be done for certain teams.

yeah that's fair enough, was just going to mention that the Haiburriddo team did have statistics beforehand that you'd have to keep separate. no need to worry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back