Tracks Hockenheim Istanbul Valencia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please might you tell me what changes you did in database files or which rows should i modify?i want add a track made by me, but i need to know how i edit databse file...thanks i hope you answer too much time i search this...

For me in Valencia in time trial I landed from the sky to the track (video on my channel Gonda Richárd). In Istambul I can't make a pitstop the game the people stop before there pitbox just like me and not going anywhere, also if I use a flashback the picture goes into the pitlane and I can't see my car. In Valencia the driving line (I know its not working) is in the air. In Hockenheim in time tr. I go to track and I'm under the world at the Mercedes grand stand. So how shoud I install the mod please someone explain

For me in Valencia in time trial I landed from the sky to the track (video on my channel Gonda Richárd). In Istambul I can't make a pitstop the game the people stop before there pitbox just like me and not going anywhere, also if I use a flashback the picture goes into the pitlane and I can't see my car. In Valencia the driving line (I know its not working) is in the air. In Hockenheim in time tr. I go to track and I'm under the world at the Mercedes grand stand. So how shoud I install the mod please someone explain
In TT mode, works fine. In GP mode, you CAN'T select "flying lap", but manually drive out of the garage, and drive the outlap

in istanbul and valencia, i am much faster than ai on track in qualifying, but after finishing session, they have incredibly fast laptimes. in race, they are slow again. nice mod though.

in istanbul and valencia, i am much faster than ai on track in qualifying, but after finishing session, they have incredibly fast laptimes. in race, they are slow again. nice mod though.

I think I fixed that issue: I stopped going back to garage via the menu option "back to garage" and drove back to the pits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back