F1 2010 Hockenheim - Germany (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Viktor Andersson...
I played more with your setup can not get to 312km/h at the end of the line!! q Why do you think I did not get it?

One on youtube had same issue too, but he found out what was his problem, he drove in Red Bull in GP offline mode so he obviously didnt get that speed without the McLaren and after that he hit 312Kph too, so be sure you dont do that simple mistake :). Another one could be that youre not aware of the engine bug in this game which means that you have to set engine to "fast" manually on the track and not in the setup in the menu. Another one could be that you maybe need to get a better turn before that long straight to be able to hit that speed.

edit: could also be the automatic gearbox or/and traction control, I dont know how much that affect the speed.

One on youtube had same issue too, but he found out what was his problem, he drove in Red Bull in GP offline mode so he obviously didnt get that speed without the McLaren and after that he hit 312Kph too, so be sure you dont do that simple mistake :). Another one could be that youre not aware of the engine bug in this game which means that you have to set engine to "fast" manually on the track and not in the setup in the menu. Another one could be that you maybe need to get a better turn before that long straight to be able to hit that speed.

edit: could also be the automatic gearbox or/and traction control, I dont know how much that affect the speed.

I'm going

-GP online all sims on
-Equal cars
-I know engine bug
-cutting corner before and no braking to take the hairpin (just testing top speed)

308 km/h MAX!!!

:S

xURANOZx
What was your best time at this track? With these settings:
playing online (on automatic transmission), (​​traction control on) Tire wear and fuel realistic?
Anyone out there able to do a better time than 1:15:1 xx....

ok.. then I have no idea why u cant get that speed. Italianred on this forum had a similiar problem as I said earlier but that was just a simple solution because he drove red bull in offline mode which ofcourse made it impossible for him to get over 308KPh but he also got 312 as me when he played online.

EDIT: Nope, I just tested myself with all assists on but I was still able to hit 312KPH. U 2 guys are the only one with this setup having that problem..

EDIT2: can u please try the setup from this guy? He hits 311KPh with it exactly what I also get with his setup, he show the setup in the end of the video.

xURANOZx
What was your best time at this track? With these settings:
playing online (on automatic transmission), (​​traction control on) Tire wear and fuel realistic?
Anyone out there able to do a better time than 1:15:1 xx....

banana_joe25 on previous page does 1:14.211 with automatic transmission traction control on with tire wear and fuel realistic.

1.13,8xx is possible but when i drive 16,0 in the 1st sector then i'm too excited to drive perfect lap -.-
when i drive in the 1st sector 16,0 then i drive bad the hairpin turn( i don't now the right word in english, after Parabolica, this turn)

and i drive bad the mercedes turn -_-

when i drive all good not perfect then i can have a 1:13,9xx^^

A new fastest sector1 15.917 in cockpit(renault) and ofc I make many other mistakes after that.. I did "only" 1:13.930 that lap but could easily make a 1:13.7xx if I just didnt do those stupid mistakes the rest of the lap.

currently I have NO mods at all, just returned to F1 2010 and have a fresh install.

ok, now I got a video of 1:13.964 mercedes cockpit, but ahh, I was on like a 1:13.7xx lap with mercedes cockpit earlier but got pwnd just before the finish line by fraps, fraps suddenly stopped work @ 3.78gb were it always stop @ 3.98gb and destroyed that lap because I got back to windows and the menu came up in game, u will understand when I show the video :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back