HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
I know a lot of work has gone in to getting this up and running, especially by Rupe, hours and hours. But I haven't seen him online for a few days now, which is unlike him and I am a little worried.

Give it a few more days, there are big plans for races and whatnot. In the meantime try not to be frustrated and just get some practice in :)

Edit: Rupe has been online, I see, but still, give it some time. This thing is definitely happening.

Good lord, such over the top reactions really make it worthwhile to organize something @Mick Martin

Chill out man. If there is somebody that has worked his behind off to organize races in almost every racing club for the last months it has been Rupe.

He really doesn't need to read such frustrated posts.

@Mick Martin I know @Rupe Wilson hasn't been well, and he's missed a couple of race meetings he arranged, which isn't like him at all, so he must be sick!

As @Andrew James said, it'll happen. The extra practice will do us all good :p:thumbsup: These cars drive very different to GTL, more like what I would expect from a real car (IMHO anyway). Driving round Dijon in the '65 Fiat Abart I was over 10 secs slower than the GTL race we had Tuesday :confused::O_o::cry:

All i can say is sorry guys,
i went down with a bug and it wiped me out normally i can just blow through it.
but i am back and looking to run some events,
i will post ASAP
and get my server back up.

sorry for the delay but **** happens:)

All i can say is sorry guys,
i went down with a bug and it wiped me out normally i can just blow through it.
but i am back and looking to run some events,
i will post ASAP
and get my server back up.

sorry for the delay but **** happens:)
There's no need to apologise, Rupe. You just get better, you hear? We appreciate what you do. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Good to hear you're back on your feet mate, i was wondering what happened, too.

Also, simracing has been a much happier place with your little Historx lobbies over the last few weeks, at least for me.
Looking forward to those club races.

Don't know if anyone can help out with this, but I have a problem.

I installed 1.96, I can load tracks and A.I. just fine, but every time I click on the drive button to go on track myself, it half-freezes for like 10 seconds and then I get a mix of my driving view and the garage screen, unable to move.

Any idea ?

I will start at the beginning, :)
you did install the mod into a clean version of ractor,
and since the install you have not tried to install any other mods, tracks are ok.
are you trying to run a default track or a modded track,
when you have it fired up you are running the HistorX through its custom Ui...

i have heard of it crashing to desktop , but not this, sorry cant help more at the moment

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back