Help plz!..Generic pc can't find..what is that?

Guys!...When i install my rbr from the original cd is working perfectly.
But after when i install the RSRBR 2012 mod and i click the rbr icon the game not responding just the blue circle loading and nothing happening.Also when i restart my computer and click the rbr icon,the intro is starting but the game menu not,it show black screen with direct x9 and says.... can't find generic pc....???....also says not enough memory....wtf?...never happened before,2 days ago everything worked just fine,the mod the game everything!Why is that strange problem?
Thanks any advice people! Help plzz!!!!

Did you download and install the latest "DirectX Runtime" (get it from M$) ?!

Which DLLs are present in your RBR root folder ?
Which plugins active ?

Tried running the stuff as Administrator ?

BTW using FullScreenWindow=true and FullScreen=true is useless.

Give FullScreen=false a try.

Check your settings related to v-sync of your graphics card.

The crystal ball ....

Matt, this is what my FixUp.ini looks like

[Settings]
fullscreenWindow=0
fixAspectRatio=0
fixVSync=1
vSyncActive=1
headGasketDurability=1
centerMenu=0

Maybe worth trying these.
Also, I know someone else having problems with 1366 x 768 resolution, why not try a few of the more common resolutions (1024 x 768) or even (800 x 600) to see what happens. It might look ugly but it might be interesting to see if it allows the game to load. It might tell us something. I'm grabbing at straws though. :cautious:

Warren, you are wrong here.

Specifying a resolution higher than your graphics device is capable of simply causes the DirectX device not to be created during startup (at least in fullscreen mode).
The bnk stuff is only a subsequent problem.

Oh ok then. Just wanted to say that I could get this message.

On a side note, I've been trying to help another user who can't get RBR to run in 1366 x 768 Resolution. We haven't been able to get it to run properly, parts of the screen seemed to disappear. Do you know if RBR can support this resolution?
The other user can get it to run ok with other resolutions (eg. 1024 x 768).

Yeah, just tried it with 1366x768 and 1366x770, works even in fullscreen on my laptop (native 1920x1080 i think).
Having an nvidia card which lists 1360x768 as supported mode.

Sometimes it setting XRes/YRes +-2 helps to fix some font and graphics related problems.
Indeed there are native RBR modes where fonts simply disappear, or are not drawn on the screen, respectively.

I almost bet that Matts problem is related to a corrupted/wrong DirectX DLL.
Especially as it seemed to work before installing this hdr mod stuff.

Don't blame me if I got that wrong.

Sorry guys i did not checked in the past 3 days, cause working ...you know..-:))
So..my stuff is working again!!!!
Solution?...Strange,but i had to put the files what i select again in the system advance settings.
Like..RSRBR.exe,7z.exe,camhack.exe and on and on.
I don't know why,but after the update 4 it has all gone from the system.That's why didn't start the game.
Since i'm not a computer geek,i tought is there in the whole time...-:)) my fault to not checked!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH all of you who tried to help me find the problem.( WorkerBee,Warren,Senad).And yes...all of you for president!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back