1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

help !!! game won't start!!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by kamackeris, Oct 18, 2015.

1. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

when i try and start the game i get this!! can anyone help ??

Attached Files:

2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

if u did a recent gpu driver update check your gsc video config, it will reset them!

3. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

nah man i haven't. i literally had the game working minutes beforehand. Tried the config also no joy

4. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

its still doing it too.....FFS !!! if i have to uninstall the game then reinstall it will i lose all the mods and skins ???

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

if you don't want to loose your mod and skins just copy and paste the GameData folder outside the game and after reinstalling the game simply move the GameData folder into the new install and everything will be there ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

thanks mate !!

7. Mine knackered up yesterday,there was a problem with your licence message,have e-mailed support,just have to wait and see now.

8. it could be a corrupted RFM File. it happend to me a little while ago to

just look for the last mod with a RFM installed and delete that RFm

9. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

thanks guys...i ended up just re-installing the game

10. Thats what i am doing right now.

11. Well a re-install has done nothing,have uninstalled for now,will swap my hard drives over tomorrow( have a fresh w10 on my mechanical drive),will see what happens then.

12. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

That sucks pal... Hope you get it sorted soon!

13. Thanks for the nice reply,have swapped out the hard drives,and hey presto,activation successful.
    Now,at some point when i'm ready,i will have to investigate why it would'nt work on my other drive,maybe something in my documents,or wherever the key or other details are stored,anyway feeling a lot happier now.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium Member

Fantastic news.... See you on the track (I'm the one at the rear)