Help finding/remembering track

Hi all,

Hoping that someone can help me here.
Im trying to find/remember a track i used to thrash years ago on rF1 & i believe it also made it to AMS if im not mistaken.

It was a smallish, multi-layout circuit based in Spain/Europe, I have provided a rough drawing of the external circuit layout based on memory (apologies on the paint drawing xD mouse drawing isnt easy), Running clockwise with slight elevation changes through the layout.

1672719770740.png

Regards :)

Attachments

• 1672719679735.png
    1672719679735.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 41
Your draw remember a lot more the old Fuji track than anything else lol.. But from Spain the ones more close to it are those one here (if is a real track):

Hi Lads, thanks for the suggestions but its none of them sadly. it was definitely european im sure of it. unfortunately ive since lost all my rfactor & ams downloads that i previously had so yea unable to go through and try and find it. i for the life of me cannot remember the name of the circuit sadly, any continued help would be much appreciated :) remembering obviously that the track had multiple layouts similar to a dubai or bahrain. couldve been a fictional design aswell, that long ago i cant remember xD

Last edited:
Hi Lads, thanks for the suggestions but its none of them sadly. it was definitely european im sure of it. unfortunately ive since lost all my rfactor & ams downloads that i previously had so yea unable to go through and try and find it. i for the life of me cannot remember the name of the circuit sadly, any continued help would be much appreciated :) remembering obviously that the track had multiple layouts similar to a dubai or bahrain. couldve been a fictional design aswell, that long ago i cant remember xD
Are you sure that it isn't the old Fuji track? Fuji has multiple layouts and your drawing looks very similar to the old 1974-83 layout:

Information about almost all real world circuits (including old historic layouts) is on the site that I linked in my previous post - racingcircuits.info. Take a look at it, choose Europe or other continent and check the tracks layouts, maybe you'll find it.

EDIT: There is an Argentinian track called Termas de Río Hondo, which 2008-2012 layout kinda looks like your drawing too.
riohondo.jpg

Last edited:
Oi pessoal

Espero que alguém possa me ajudar aqui.
Estou tentando encontrar / lembrar de uma pista que eu usei para thrash anos atrás em rF1 & eu acredito que também chegou ao AMS se eu não estou enganado.

Era um circuito pequeno, multi-layout baseado na Espanha / Europa, eu forneci um desenho aproximado do layout do circuito externo com base na memória (desculpas sobre o desenho de pintura xD desenho do mouse não é fácil), Correndo no sentido horário com pequenas mudanças de elevação através do layout.

View attachment 627988

Relação :)

Hi all,

Im trying to find/remember a track i used to thrash years ago on rF1 & i believe it also made it to AMS if im not mistaken.

It was a smallish, multi-layout circuit based in Spain/Europe, I have provided a rough drawing of the external circuit layout based on memory (apologies on the paint drawing xD mouse drawing isnt easy), Running clockwise with slight elevation changes through the layout.

View attachment 627988

I don't think that's it, but they seem to be part of the same DNA... hahaha... The drawing of your track is not strange to me, but I can not remember, but I ended up searching and found this drawing that is very similar, but this is English: Rufforth

Attachments

• RuffINFO.jpg
    RuffINFO.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 51
Its not either of those sorry lads
Lament... but I'm curious and I'm looking in my various clues... But if it's really from Spain, I don't know since I've looked at all of them and there's nothing like it. One clue however seemed to me to have more or less the same format and is very short: Alpental, Austria... But, you don't have any other details that you remember, did you have a helicopter? or balloon? Houses? Anything more detailed??

Attachments

• Alpental.jpg
    Alpental.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 37
Another one that I found very similar, but it's in Chile, it's called Cabo Negro... Anyway, I'm sending the ones that I think look like your drawing, regardless of whether it's European or not... You might think it's from there and it's not... maybe...
Nah its definitely not there. it couldve been fictional for all i can remember, been a long time. ill have to start going through the rf1/ams track lists at some point

Hi all,

View attachment 627988

Hi!

Man, I recently met a YouTube channel
that has some clues that I practically did not know... many of these clues are fictional and today I opened one from Spain, Barbagallo. I immediately remembered you because that's exactly what you described: Spain and fictional... as I could not see the circuit drawing, through the video, I did a Google search and came up with a drawing very similar to yours ... even in the other images appears Amaroo (Australia), circuit that Nickkall said was quite similar to your drawing... anyway, is that the clue?

Bargallo_Spain.jpg

Last edited:
Barbagello isn't in Spain. Here is a hint:

Great little track, probably my favorite for testing a new mod. Short lap, not overly technical, mix of high and low speed corners, with a couple hard braking zones.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back