F1 2011 Hello world!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, just more or less new to F1 2011 (and Xbox) world so starting to learn as much as possible. I am starting with the Advanced Drivers Guide but more will come. Just wanted to say hello, not sure if this is the right place.

See you on the track!

PD: And any hints welcome :)

Thanks for the invitation David, I am already trying to learn all of the circuits (one at each time ;)) and when I'm done I will gladly ask for an RD license (not sure yet if I want to be so easily "googled").

See you soon!
No probs.
What we tend to do is camp out at one track for the whole week. Co Op, Fun Races, Pro Am, League Races Sunday Nice way to learn

Great idea! May I know where are you "camping" this week?
Abu Dhabi !!!!!
day/night transition if the distance is set to 100%.
The fun race on Wed. is set to 100%, as well as the Pro am on Thrusday and the Saturday night special race.
the Wed. race allows all assists. the Thrus and Sat races allow Auto gears and TCS.

Get your license as soon as you can and come have some clean fun with us.

Yes Benur I second that.
You will read about the Fun and Pro Am in the Club section.
The Fun race is very chilled, designed to welcome and introdice newer online players.
Pro Am lower assist levels so a bit higher standard bt still about good hard racing rather than championship points.
We are at race 17 of the eaon now, hence Abu Dhabi. Once season is over there will be 6 weeks of various races then a new season with choice of 4 leagues to race in from all assists to no assists.

Thanks to you both :) I really appreciate your comments.

So, all of the races are set to 100%? Wow... that's impressive! And challenging, hehe, because I only tried once a 100% so far...

A little background: I am not a native English speaker :rolleyes: I am new to Xbox, racing games, online playing, etc... :rolleyes: I've only spent a few hours with my first steering wheel :rolleyes: I only run with medium TC enabled since I got my wheel :D except when learning a new circuit that I run with no damage to the car :whistling: I am racing online (50% long) against some people every Monday and I am probably the slowest but I always finish my races because I am avoiding as much as possible contact with the others (among other things like walls, hehe), next is Silverstone ;) and I want to learn.

So far, I have been using and tweaking Kyle's setups which give me a lot of security in the qualification and races in exchange of tire life and speed, of course. After reading The Advanced Drivers Guide and starting with Advanced F1 Setup Guide I would like to start using my own setups but I lack lap constancy and time to experiment on the setups, so, I am looking for some RACE setups (which I could not find in RD) or a couple of tricks to roughly convert TT setups into acceptable RACE ones... I do not know if you can help me...

Again, thanks for your warm welcome :)

Cheers
In our Xbox league there is a thread for setups. You will find much discussion there.
After a while if you think and experimrnent you will find a "base setup".
Race distances in the season are from 50-75%. We are running some 100% as Abu Dhabi has a stunning day-night transition that only happens in 100%.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.