1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ryan Callan, Oct 9, 2008.

1. I'm looking into getting a headset to use in conjunction witrh TeamSpeak - but I have no idea which to get.

Any of you guys have a headset that has worked well for you that you recommend?
  2. How much do you want to spend?

Sennheiser is the make to go for, Logitech is ok they just really make your ears hot.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sennheiser :D
  4. Anything up to £35/40 really.
  5. Sennheiser :)
  6. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

7. For gaming get the eDimensional Audio FX Pro 5.1, I prefer them over my friends Senns PC 166 usb! :thumb: ( The senn PC 350 are better but are much more expensive, £80+)

Get allot for ya price, really amazing for gaming, the 5.1 / 7.1 virtual is very good and the subwoofer kicks ass, the mic is super clean and clear.

Pm me if ya want 10% discount also.

(Pro headsets)
  8. Ryan you could use your xbox 360 headset
  9. I use a Steelseries Siberia, very comfortable over long periods and very solid defined sound.
  10. Ya, Steelseries are quite good gaming headsets!
    I am using the Steelseries 5H v2
  11. I just ordered some Dimensional Audio FX Pro 5.1!!!! hope they rock!!!
  12. Thanks for your suggestions guys - I'll have a shop around next month.
  13. Sennheiser here too, PC 165, pure quality sound, perfect for gaming.
  14. Oh they do, you will love them, the subwoofer is amazing and for the price they cant be matched for gaming :wink:
  15. Yeah the razer gear is good. The Piranha headset would be a good choice in your price range. I have the Barracuda headset and Razer AC-1 sounds card, excellent sound, quality and comfortable, the mic sucks on the Barracuda tho.
  16. AudioFX Force Feedback Gaming Headset
    [AUDIOFX] £28.93GBP Not bad really.
  17. Yeh that's their buget version, for the price you can't go wrong, and you get quite allot for that price, the mic is clean and subwoofer works good, but if you want more go for the Audio FX pro 5.1 for around £48 :becky:

Or if you guys want discount and save more money follow this link:

And type coupon code: dhracing

To get 10% discount :)
  18. Well I got my headset and fair play it is awesome Im very impressed and happy!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!