Have Your Say - Wreckfest Survey

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Next Car Game Wreckfest .jpg

Bugbear Entertainment have released a short survey for folks with an interest in the Next Car Game: Wreckfest title. The very short survey gives gamers an opportunity to share their opinions on what direction the title should take and how Bugbear should prioritise their resources going forward.

Now with the Bugbear survey live, you dear gamer have an opportunity to join in with your very own opinions on how the studio should develop the title. Head over to the Wreckfest Survey HERE.

Next Car Game Wreckfest 2.jpg

Next Car Game Wreckfest 3.jpg

Next Car Game Wreckfest 4.jpg

Next Car Game Wreckfest is available for Windows PC right now. A proposed console release is due sometime during 2017.

For more news and discussions regarding the Wreckfest title, head on over to the RaceDepartment Next Car Game Wreckfest sub forum and get involved in the discussion!

Need a I7 Intel chip to play this as my I3 barely can handle the calculations. I like the idea and hope that someday I can afford a top of the line gaming rig so that I can have more than 1 car on the track at a time. The crash physics are by far the most realistic and I hope these kinds of crash simulations find there way into top racing sims like Automobilista and rF2.

To the people that say its dead and not worth investing time in etc. Remember Raceroom & rFactor 2 have been in similar state of limbo in the past and both those titles are now turning the corners.

If dev's make good games / upgrades then people will always return to see what they are missing.

I uninstalled the bgame a few months back when it became clear they had lost their way.

The fact they are still trying to find a path to follow is concerning, I doubt I'll bother to reinstall it.

Damn shame as they captured some magic in the original flatout game.

I still find it fun to play from time to time, especially with mods, but it's the lack of communication from the devs that's killing this game and my interest for it (and since the game's forums are just spouting with impatience and negativity, last time I checked at least).

Perhaps I was a bit too enthusiastic when I got the $60 pre-order offer... :unsure:

I was involved in their initial crowd funding efforts and Bugbear promised some perks that they did not follow through with. My contribution was 70 can't remember if it was Euros or Dollars but regardless I feel cheated by this company. In comparison in a week I will receive another payment from SMS for Project CARS for my contribution bringing my percentage of return close to 300%! I wish they could have continued this business model.
To be honest I have not played Wreckfest in over a year and I put my money toward Next Car Game they wouldn't have gotten my money if they had started with wreckfest from the get go.
I broke down and retried it and it Sux I hate it!

Last edited:
Hmm, thanks for the heads up on SMS payment. Will buy a few games on my wishlist.

I preferred wreckfest when it was nothing but an arcade destruction derby with outrageous damage and debris flying everywhere. All this cockpit sim circuit racing crap turned it into a borefest.

Would love to see this kind of modeling in RF2 or AC. At least bring in cars that actually look like late 60"s models. The Trans Am years. Make at least one track like Road Atlanta or Laguna. All the cars use are close look a likes.....but not close enough. Make that 1970 Challenger, stop sitting on the fence

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 130 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.1%