Have Your Say: The Next Big F1 Star

Leclerc probably the biggest right now, would love to see him a full year in F1 next year when he almost certain will drive for Sauber, or perhaps by that time the team has been rebranded into Alfa Romeo according to the latest paddock rumor's. This year he will also do some FP1 sessions with Sauber.

I'm also keeping an eye on Giuliano Alesi son of Jean Alesi. So far he hasn't been really impressive, but lately he started to win GP3 races. So who knows where that is going to end.

I'd say Leclerc, Norris, Ocon, Vandoorne, and Verstappen are the ones to look for.

But Verstappen doesn't favor himself by the way he is speaking of Redbull lately doing i fear he might end up like Alonso being hated by team bosses even before he won his first championship

Nyck de Vries. He would have won the F2 race yesterday in Monza, if there would not have been a safety car bringing the field back close together. Also, look at what happened the last two weekends in Spa and now in Monza. The team he switched to suddenly is scoring bigger points than before. So.. driver quality does matter! :) Oh... and Max needs some more competition when driving in the rain and Nyck can do that! ;)

Mick-Schumacher-747742.jpg

• Deleted member 205301

...Why not ? not totally conviced, but he's doing well
@++

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering