Have Your Say: The Next Big F1 Star

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Have Your Say - Next Big F1 Star.jpg

As several key names from the old guard look to step off into the sunset in the next couple of years, who do you think is the next 'big thing' on the Formula One horizon?

The old adage "if you are good enough, you are old enough" has never rung truer in Formula One circles than it does today, with teenage Max Verstappen lighting up the field on a regular basis and Lance Stroll have just become the youngest podium finisher in the history of the sport, however some could argue the quality of the field when taken as a whole is not as strong as has been in years past.

With drivers such as Raikkonen, Alonso, Massa, Hamilton, Vettel all over 30 years of age, where could the next big F1 star come from?

Many expect the likes of Verstappen, Ricciardo, Bottas and Vandoorne to be fighting at the front for years to come, by can you see another potentially big talent on the Formula One horizon?

Todays question is:

Who do you see as the next big Formula One star?

Have fun debating and leave a comment below!

Only rumour at this stage, he has a bit of previous for this, I think he did a test in karts at some point, but I've heard conor mcgregor fancies himself as a racing driver!!

Maybe Hampus Ericsson , Marcus Ericsson younger brother ,
Already have contacts in F1 , so who knows ,
but deffo one to watch in the future :)
currently racing F4 for team Fortec .
Ericsson-02-18.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years