Have Your Say: Tell Us Your Game Time!

upload_2017-4-16_19-14-7.png

A bit difficult since I had a few games standalone before Steam, but my teachers always tell me I'm really good at guessing so here we go:
Assetto Corsa = 381 hours
Automobilista + (Game) Stock Car Extreme + FTruck = ~520 hours
rFactor 2 = ~600 hours
Race07 (and DLC/Expansions) = ~100 hours
rFactor 1 = ~100 hours

No iRacing in the poll? :(

Anyways from the poll as well as my iRacing time....

iRacing - 1561 hours
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 104 hours
Automobilista/Stock Car Extreme/Formula Truck - 70 hours
Motorsport Manager - 55 hours
Assetto Corsa - 25 hours
rFactor2 - 24 hours
R3E - 16 hours
American Truck Simulator - 12 hours (I've doubled my play time over the past week though!)
DIRT Rally - 11 hours
Project Cars - 10 hours

Overall:
Football Manager 2010-2012 (~6000 hours :roflmao:)
Football Manager 2016-2017 (0 hours)

Then we can play that versus mode thingy, where you can export a team from a save. So you use Cheltenham and I use my 2024 Arsenal team. Atleast in my head that does sound fair

If I'd had FM 2016 or 2017, I guess. Last I bought was 2015. I got slightly bored of playing alone all the time, so I never used any money on the new games. I am however thinking about buying 2018 when that comes :)

If I'd had FM 2016 or 2017, I guess. Last I bought was 2015. I got slightly bored of playing alone all the time, so I never used any money on the new games. I am however thinking about buying 2018 when that comes :)

FM has gotten really stale when I stopped playing FM2015. The interaction stuff got too tedious. I used to be really active on the SI forums but haven't logged in for a year.

I also had a degree to get so the 2000 hours per FM from '10 to '12 wasn't feasible. :roflmao:

Concerning de guys with +2000 please turn off your game when yo go to sleep :D

Ah I forgot, maybe + 3000 hours on wow during no life period :p

@maxipolo Eight years on RD and some in the public's, I can't count the laps on Nordschleife. For a period of 3-4 years I was driving Race07 over 30,000km each year. 30,000km! I Seem to still be doing almost 500 hours a year, I'm just not a regular anymore at age 71!

Oh, I forgot my 1757 hours on Battlefield's Bad Company 2!

Oh, I forgot my 1757 hours on Battlefield's Bad Company 2!
Funny enough Dennis, I have spent nearly that on Bad Company 2 too, mostly in the Vietnam mode.

But seriously, why RD is asking about game time is a mystery to me. Willy waving or what? Whats the point and who cares?:rolleyes:

FM has gotten really stale when I stopped playing FM2015. The interaction stuff got too tedious. I used to be really active on the SI forums but haven't logged in for a year.

I also had a degree to get so the 2000 hours per FM from '10 to '12 wasn't feasible. :roflmao:

Ye, I kinda got that impression as well, that the game haven't really progressed as much the later years. But I think it's time to at least think of trying the 2018 version. Unless it get's bad reviews like 2017 did.

I am happy my hours in CM 01/02 haven't been logged :)

Ye, I kinda got that impression as well, that the game haven't really progressed as much the later years. But I think it's time to at least think of trying the 2018 version. Unless it get's bad reviews like 2017 did.

I am happy my hours in CM 01/02 haven't been logged :)

Don't read much into reviews for Fm 17 though, ALOT of it is chinese people who was pissed about no Chinese langauge and some people who have 30 longshots against AI 1 alone with goalkeeper then complain how they can lose 0-1 when they have 30 shots....

But sure, FM has not progressed as much the last years. But still is a good game, and the new small things has made it worth it so far. But I do hope for changes in tactic, training and regens system for FM 18...

Assetto Corsa: 765 hours on record.
Project CARS: 495 hours on record.
RaceRoom Racing Experience: 75 hours on record.
Race 07: 57 hours on record.
rFactor 2: 25 hours on record.
Automobilista: 9 hours on record.
WRC Fia world rally championship: 7 hours on record.
Stock Car Extreme: 6 hours on record.
Next Car Game Wreckfest: 6 hours on record.
DiRT Rally: 3 hours on record.
rFactor: 3 hours on record.

Make no mistake, if rFactor was released on steam back in the day, none of the titles above would be able compete with the seat time that I have spent on rFactor.

Last edited:
But seriously, why RD is asking about game time is a mystery to me. Willy waving or what? Whats the point and who cares?:rolleyes:

I think it is a brilliant idea by Paul Jeffrey, just like his previous post "Have your say: what is the worst Sim car you have ever driven?"
http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...he-worst-sim-car-you-have-ever-driven.133522/
It is valuable Information for simracing developers who visit this site, plus it help shows what title is really popular, while dismissing the hot air we here, how certain titles have the best this or the best that, the reality is very different, once you look past the hot air speak.

• Deleted member 130869

Quite nice to see a few Football Manager folks here! If SI didn't double the price, segregated the editor from the game, and was much better at sorting bugs and glitches, I don't think I'd have bought any racing games after 2006. Or anything outside of specific exclusives including consoles :p. Probably had 800 hours on FM 2005 and 2006, excluding time in the editor.

Probably 500 hours on rF2 including pre-Steam but that includes a lot of testing, idle periods on launcher, and checking for my created mods. Bundling GSC 2013/SCE/AMS, about 320 hours. 290 on Assetto includes double-checking my creations.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back