Guess the Car

If it's winning in some Classic F1 competition then we now also know where the Wreath comes from. Actually I just realize it should have been obvious to me that the picture is not originally from 1977...

Guess the Car 6.jpg

The final one of our six part 'Guess the Car' feature. Could be easy, could be hard, depends on how well you know your history!

Can you tell us which car, from which series and of which season the above has been taken?

This is the final entry into our six part 'Guess the Car' series of articles, however if we've had enough thread interaction to make it worthwhile then I may well run a slightly amended version in future, watch this space...

If you want to check out our earlier rounds, click on the links below:
We hope you've enjoyed a bit of light distraction with these articles, thank you to those who took part and congratulations to everyone who has guessed correctly across the five rounds.

Enjoy!

Obviously one of the later Heskeths as run for Rupert Keegan, I remember the girl on the car but the BAF logo seals the deal, IIRC the Keegan family either owned or were the major shareholders in British Air Ferries.

Thought progress:

"Hmm, slicks.

Wide car body of the nineties.

White bits on a car. McLaren.

A bit much white. Test car.

Special McLaren test car of the nineties? McLambo, don't remember year."

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back