Guerilla Mod Toyota_S-FR Cup Round the World Skins

Skins Guerilla Mod Toyota_S-FR Cup Round the World Skins 2.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated Guerilla Mod Toyota_S-FR Cup Round the World Skins with a new update entry:

Israel, Northern Island and Finland added by request

There are now 33 skins (2 of each country) except - Israel, France, Ireland, Japan, Portugal, China, Canada, Italy, Germany, New Zealand, Greece, Singapore and Sweden (1 x each)

(Updated) 20/02/2021
  • Australia
  • Azerbaijan (Updated)
  • Belgium (see zip file below)
  • Brazil
  • Canada (NEW)
  • China (NEW)
  • Czech Republic (Updated)
  • Finland (NEW)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated Guerilla Mod Toyota_S-FR Cup Round the World Skins with a new update entry:

Guerilla Mod Toyota_S-FR Cup Round the World Skins

View attachment 448291View attachment 448292View attachment 448293View attachment 448294View attachment 448295

Netherlands (Orange Army) Scotland, , Burkina Faso and Norway - All by Request
There are now 39 skins

(Updated) 23/02/2021

• Australia (x2)
• Azerbaijan (x2)
• Burkina Faso (NEW)
• Belgium (x2)
• Brazil (x2)
• Canada
• China...

Requests for Turkey and Argentina

Requests for Turkey and Argentina (I couldnt decide which one i liked better for Argentina so have included both)
:confused:

View attachment 448356View attachment 448357View attachment 448358

Love the pack so far! Kinda said this in the discussion with the career download, but would be cool for there to be as many skins added that could have home races as possible - for instance, the UAE, Indonesia, so on and so forth.

Love the pack so far! Kinda said this in the discussion with the career download, but would be cool for there to be as many skins added that could have home races as possible - for instance, the UAE, Indonesia, so on and so forth.
Going a bit Slowly slowy now - Ive been schocked by the amount of requests if Im honest :whistling: - but I'll add what requests i get over time -UAE and Indonesia added to request list - :thumbsup:

I noticed a tiny little flaw in the skin for Germany. There the "S" is missing on the driver's side at the name R. Schumacher. Maybe it is possible to fix that in one of the next updates. Otherwise a great job with all the skins.

excellent congratulations for this fantastic job. I would like to know if it would be possible to change the name of the driver in the car without causing a problem with the author. otherwise it does not matter. thank you very much

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.