GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1

Misc GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1 16.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@modeewy25 : it is fixed for 16.1 for all hq tracks, thanks for reporting ;)

@roguk : mapplugin works on my side. Do you use steam exe or nocd ? because it works only with nocd.
Maybe a setting in ini file does not work with your monitor(s) : maybe it works but outside your display. Maybe you can delete ini file to make mapplugin create a default ini. I recall I set specific width instead of AUTO so maybe you can also reset AUTO at size/position lines inside ini file.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for reply, tried all you have said and new installs still no map ( i am using no cd). Also installed your HQ fix and still no map. Using older GTR HQs v15.1.1 and v15.8.2 have map in GTR2 and PNG. One other thing pit control of car is now auto even if i remove tick in options. Thanks again for all these great mods to GTR2.

Hi Thanks for reply, tried all you have said and new installs still no map ( i am using no cd). Also installed your HQ fix and still no map. Using older GTR HQs v15.1.1 and v15.8.2 have map in GTR2 and PNG. One other thing pit control of car is now auto even if i remove tick in options. Thanks again for all these great mods to GTR2.
can you upload here the mapplugin.ini file which works for you to compare with the last one in v16 please ?
Only txt file can be uploaded so you must add .TXT extension to file name like mapplugin.ini.txt then you will be able to click "attach files" : I will revert back to 15.8 version of this file for next 16.1 :)

Last edited:
Hi and from V15.8.2
Hi have found the problem with track map on V16, if i use profile PLAYER i have map, but when i put my name there is no map quote ( (*) you can rename later "PLAYER.PLR" file in "GTR2\UserData\PLAYER" then "PLAYER" folder in "GTR2\UserData" with same NAME of your choice) in my GTR2 after installing V16 the name defaults to my name so i see no map, and if i change name from PLAYER in PLR file i still have no map.

Attachments

• GTR2MapPlugin.ini.TXT
    75 bytes · Views: 57
Hi latest, new install V16 changed names in .PLR file before running GTR2 and now have map and xd plus your new wipers etc, thantastic Thanks again for HQ patch.

Hi latest, new install V16 changed names in .PLR file before running GTR2 and now have map and xd plus your new wipers etc, thantastic Thanks again for HQ patch.
glad it works for you now, do not forget hotfix 16.0.16 for 16.0.0 full patch (this hotfix will not be required for next 16.1.0 full patch).

Hello GTR233,
I understand a fresh new install of GTR2 is required for GTR2 HQ Anniversary , is that required if i'm updating from 15.9.0 to 16.0.0 ? I went to install the HQ 2005 Season mod which requires GTR2 HQ Anniversary 16.0.0 so need to update GTR2 HQ Anniversary, i have looked for answers but could not find, apologies if its been asked before. Thank you

I'm informing of another bug. The #04019 Ferrari 575 GTC, with the Monza 04 and Valencia 04 skins, have one of the électropoli logos on the right side half mirrored, caused by the air vent (see image below).

Attachments

• JMB_F575_Skin.jpg
    JMB_F575_Skin.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Hello GTR233,
I understand a fresh new install of GTR2 is required for GTR2 HQ Anniversary , is that required if i'm updating from 15.9.0 to 16.0.0 ? I went to install the HQ 2005 Season mod which requires GTR2 HQ Anniversary 16.0.0 so need to update GTR2 HQ Anniversary, i have looked for answers but could not find, apologies if its been asked before. Thank you
Sadly yes you need fresh install for any new full hq patch update.
As next 16.1 will be released at the end of the month, I suggest you to wait for it and skip 16.0.0+16.0.16 hotfix.

I'm looking for older versions of the patch (specifically the 10th Anniversary PATCH v10.3.1). Does anyone know where I could find it?

Last edited:
I constantly add new fixes at each update so old versions are not supported. Old 10th Anniversary is totally outdated : back in that time I did not know to use 3dSimEd...the point is that most of GTR2 bugs lie in 3d gmt for both cars and tracks. By example Monza is full of bugs everywhere and I have made major update only in last v16.0 and more will come in v16.1 next month.
There are 6 years of work difference between v10.x and v16.x (first number is the year of work) and I added fixes to Menu, AI, Cars and tracks every months, all crewchief features, etc...
Next 16.1 will get car body dirt build up feature for the first time in GTR2, windscreen dirt layers have been also improved especially for crewchief, AI is much improved with multiclass overtaking bug fixed for the first time too (only for 2003-2005 gtr2 cars), and as usual a bunch of bugfixes for both gtr2/png3 cars. The 3d work I have put in to reach v16.1 is just crazy for one man during all these years so your comment asking for such very old release is like a smash in my face...

Don't get me wrong I use and love the 16th anniversary version. But I also need the old 10th anniversary version for a specific install of GTR2

Ok, what exactly did you not found in last versions ?
I rarely remove stuff, it is either replaced by something better or moved at another place within the hq patch.

this could be a silly question, but if i want to play online, do i not copy the .exe file included in the patch? i have been on the high seas all these years, and after buying AC, i wanted to give GTR2 the same treatment....

this could be a silly question, but if i want to play online, do i not copy the .exe file included in the patch? i have been on the high seas all these years, and after buying AC, i wanted to give GTR2 the same treatment....
There are both exe in hq patch : old 2007 nocd and newer 2009 digital (same version for old raceroom website and later on steam), you can switch version anytime and as many times as you want via my GTR2_SETUP.CMD ; about online you must either ask to your online league but in general they use the nocd exe. You must be aware that CrewChief plugin does not work online and it requires digital steam like exe (nocd exe not supported).

MESSAGE TO SiGi - Patric von Berg :
BY USING MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION (my files are footprinted with invisible filigran that only the tool I use can read : so I have a proof where all my files are) FROM MY ANNIVERSARY PATCH IN THE LAST MODS YOU REPACKED AND SPREAD VIA YOUR WEBSITE (sometimes you quote my name and sometimes you do not, letting people think it is your own work but it isn't! By example my ANTIALIAS HQ AMBIENTSHADOW), PLUS YOU MAKE MONEY WITH PAYPAL ON THE SAME PAGE, YOU OBVIOUSLY BREAK MY END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (readme and EULA text files are located at the root of anniversary patch archive).

IF YOU MIRROR MY ANNIVERSARY PATCH (PARTIALLY HQ MODS OR IN WHOLE) THEN I WILL MIRROR ALL THE 1800 FILES (YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT THE AUTHOR AS I KNOW MANY OF THE REAL AUTHORS) FROM YOUR WEBSITE HERE AT RACEDEPARTMENT : YOU'D BETTER THINK TWICE, IT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE, ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE THE GOOD CHOICE OR TO LOOSE EVERYTHING ?

CONTRARY TO YOU, I ALWAYS ASK FOR PERMISSION TO INCLUDE WORK FROM OTHERS IN MY ANNIVERSARY PATCH AND IT IS MUCH HARDER (LONGER TOO, THAT IS THE REASON WHY IT TOOK ME 8 YEARS NOW TO MAKE 16TH ANNIVERSARY PATCH) AS I HAD TO DO MYSELF STUFF WHEN PEOPLE REFUSED (BY EXAMPLE @BariCZ HAS REFUSED TO GIVE ME PERMISSION FOR HIS HD ALPINESTARS GLOVES SO I HAD TO DO MY HQ SPARCO GLOVES FROM CRASH).

MOREOVER, WHEN KIND PEOPLE ASK POLITELY THE PERMISSION TO USE MY WORK IN SOLID PROJECT I CAN GIVE IT (OF COURSE IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC) AS I DID FOR MY FRIENDS Bjarne Hansen, @Furinkazen or @AndreasFSC ...but when people like you start to rip work from others without permission plus alter this work, plus do not give proper credit half the time, and, the icing on the cake, add a PayPal link on the page below the download button, this is the kind of those things that get on my NERVES !

NOS2007 AND F1 1991 ARE COMMUNITY MODS SO YOU CAN KEEP THEM ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Frohes neues jahr :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back