GTR Evolution - Pre-Release Topic (merged)

• Chris Noble

What will be the price of the GTR Evolution expansion pack?

Anyone know what the price is likely to be for the expansion pack?

And how solid is that August release date? I heard it went gold which normally means its not far off!

Not sure where to get it either as play.com dont have a date or price for it and normally steam is a bit slow at getting games (i.e COD4) so would a DVD version of GTR EVO expansion work with my Steam version of RACE07?

Anyone know what the price is likely to be for the expansion pack?
Not yet.

And how solid is that August release date? I heard it went gold which normally means its not far off!
Pritty solid is suppose. You heard? where?

Not sure where to get it either as play.com dont have a date or price for it and normally steam is a bit slow at getting games (i.e COD4) so would a DVD version of GTR EVO expansion work with my Steam version of RACE07?
Just wait till the end of this month and hopefully there will be more news to report :)

Release date query

Hi,

I see the release date is published as 14th August but i can not find a site in the U.K that has the date advertised or price so are we not going to get this on time as usual.

Had a quick look on Gameplays calender and it is not on the release dates for August or September ?, even Play, Amazon dont have a date for this?

Remember that Germany will get it before everyone else, as has been the case for most (all?) Simbin titles in the past, so take that 14th with a grain of salt; although I don't think they'll have exclusivity for that long. The Steam release date is, as far as I can see, unknown at this point.

Remember that Germany will get it before everyone else, as has been the case for most (all?) Simbin titles in the past, so take that 14th with a grain of salt; although I don't think they'll have exclusivity for that long. The Steam release date is, as far as I can see, unknown at this point.
Tru dat...but I'm sure it will be out in the Euro within a few days....and if you want it really bad...just ask a german friend to get it :p

That release date was always for the German version guys; some people just selectively read the "Atari..." without the "... Germany", or assumed that Germany = Europe.

Remember, Race 07 came out on Steam a whole two weeks after the German date; and that margin was even bigger for previous Simbin titles.

Oh well so it seems in the U.K we will play the waiting game just odd that nobody seems to have a UK release date especially if the release date is not to far behind Germany.

Guess i will have to wait for the email from Play to tell me when it will be released i guess :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back