GTR Evolution - Pre-Release Topic (merged)

Verfügbarkeit: Dieser Artikel wird am 30. September 2008 erscheinen. Bestellen Sie jetzt! Verkauf und Versand durch Amazon.de. Geschenkverpackung verfügbar. Zustellung durch <--- umm amazon.de saying 30th September now... if my understanding of german is correct. :(

You got that absolutely right, skipys.

Maybe you could order it through a Swiss shop I already ordered some games from.. it has GTR Evolution release date listed as 13.August 2008:

Versandtermin: 13. August 2008

The link to the site is: World of Games: Game Shop / Spiele Online-Shop und DVD Shop: PC, Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox und Videospiele

Just type in "GTR Evolution" on top of the page in the "Schnellsuche" field and you should reach the game info and the possibility to order - sadly I can't tell if they deliver to the UK.. but if you got troubles understanding German - feel free to ask! Good luck! :thumb:

You got that absolutely right, skipys.

Maybe you could order it through a Swiss shop I already ordered some games from.. it has GTR Evolution release date listed as 13.August 2008:

Versandtermin: 13. August 2008

The link to the site is: World of Games: Game Shop / Spiele Online-Shop und DVD Shop: PC, Playstation, Nintendo, Xbox und Videospiele

Just type in "GTR Evolution" on top of the page in the "Schnellsuche" field and you should reach the game info and the possibility to order - sadly I can't tell if they deliver to the UK.. but if you got troubles understanding German - feel free to ask! Good luck! :thumb:
Hmm those dates are never 100% accurate (more coincidental), but everyone is banking on the 14th...

Hmm those dates are never 100% accurate (more coincidental), but everyone is banking on the 14th...

Sure about that but I have very good experiences with this shop as when they stated a date for the release of a game, they did not just send it on that day but I already got it that morning. But yeah, it's still not a 100% guaranteed.. but let's look at things positive :thumb:

• shenken

I just need the expansion because I have the Race07 Retail Version so 20 Euros is pretty cheap for an update. i´m looking forward to GTR 3.. erm GTR Evo :)

i just googled the game and went to the atari website, the release date is 29/08/08 so i'm guessing its most realable source for release date, anyway i will try it before bying it and it will probably be a pain in the ass to buy cause it will probably not be release in canada like race 07 :hurt:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%