A Multi class racing feature that allows the option on the d/server to make non contact between classes ...( the idea being you can have a fast cars and slow car racing on the track at same time. ) You still try and drive around the slower cars but its there as a back up if it goes really bad ....

Why?! No point at all, that makes multi class racing pointless.
:(
not everybody is a expert driver, and its a option to turn on or off.:rolleyes:
why is there any other view apart from cockpit... ' i'm a Sim racer who sits on the bonnet to drive my car with a virtual mirror in front of me....':( or I sit behind the wheel and use real mirrors:D
We are wanting a system(d/server)that is fully controllable so it can be used from entry level to full pro.. :D
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...hsenring-67-thursday-january-12th-2012.45327/ maybe have a look at this and you we see why Ive made the post....
By rights the max cars should of roared off into the distance and on the last lap they should of been getting close to the back of the cool cars....We had cool cars faster than the max ...
Don't get me wrong i had a fun night of club racing, (its more about the company than results)

24 hr racing like spa
safety car
gt3 gt1 cars from 2011 like the 458 and sls
all tracks from fia gt
wet racing and wet to dry function
3d arms and animations
sounds like the real car :)

Hopefully

GTR 3 – Designing the Corvette GT2

Have you ever wondered what sort of process takes place behind the scenes in the design and implementation of a virtual car? If so then you need to head over to the photo blog that Jay Ekkel of Simbin Insider wrote regarding the process on extracting physical dimensions of a racing machine and implementing said properties into an aesthetically pleasing 3d model for GTR3.

Read more: http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/01/gtr3-designing-the-corvette-gt2/

Not in favour of a console version. You say that anyone commenting about dumbing down deserves a firing squad, but you cannot avoid the facts. If GTR 3 was made into a cross-platform game, compromises would have to be made across the board and it would end up as a poor excuse for a PC simulator. Thanks, but no thanks.

If there is genuine interest then SimBin can make a GTR 3 spin-off aimed solely at consoles like Race Pro. They should not deprive PC users of one of the last good genres left on the system.

+1

I agree with this assessment.

+1,.... no further comment needed.

I think the game wouldn't work on consoles too well. Also remember that the current gen was established back in '06, so it would be a very scaled down version which probably won't please any party.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 19 33.9%