Password: click here

Class: GTC76 - Porsche 914-6 only
Track: Road Atlanta & Zandvoort 67
Track Downloads: Road Atlanta (Long layout) & Zandvoort '67
Weather: A balmy and dry 72º C

Practice: 19.30 GMT - 30 mins
Qualification: 20.00 GMT - 20 mins
Race: 2 x 15 laps

Skinpack: Porsche 914-6 skinpack You must have this skinpack installed to run this event.

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Péter Bártfai
  3. David Cuthill
  4. Marty Pierce
  5. Simon Bacon
  6. Andy Marsden
  7. Kris Leeten
  8. Matt Crouch
  9. Warren Dawes
  10. Amir Margalit
  11. Benluigi Tustorosso
  12. Sam J Simpson
  13. Mark A Warmington
  14. Piotr Misiorek
  15. Nigel Atkins
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Dave Stephenson
  2. Marc Good
  3. Hans Sneep
  4. Luc Frachon

5. Driver

Yup, that's the Porch. See Warren's post higher up on this page.

Trick with the Porch is driving neatly, just below the limit where it slides. It's merely a different set of disciplines, sliding the Porch is the slow way round. Horses for Courses, old boy.

Just wanted to run this past you all, make sure it's ok. I'm due to finish at 1830 tomorrow and, all being well, be firmly set for 1930 practice. Anyhow, tonight, thanks to a late job and crappy traffic is S London, I just got in for 2000. If this occurs tomorrow would anyone object to me joining after 2000 ie in qually. I know how off putting it can be for a text box to crop up during a flyer so thought I'd see what you reckon. Hopefully, my crewmate will get the timings spot on and we'll leave in good time. I'll be reminding her all day ;)

Thanks.
Simon:)

Luc, you are on reserves anyway, don't sweat it if you are having technical issues.

You've notified us of the potential issue a day ahead of time, which is appreciated.

Get your GTL fixed and then join us when you can, we have a lot of events coming up.

I've identified why the game keeps crashing. It's the skin pack, not sure why but if I choose any other car it works fine, but as soon as I select one of the cars from the skin pack, it crashes to desktop!
Anyone else had the same problem?

Edit : just identified the problem... I had extracted the file in the wrong "Porsche" folder (906 ilo 914) ... :frusty:

I've identified why the game keeps crashing. It's the skin pack, not sure why but if I choose any other car it works fine, but as soon as I select one of the cars from the skin pack, it crashes to desktop!
Anyone else had the same problem?

Edit : just identified the problem... I had extracted the file in the wrong "Porsche" folder (906 ilo 914) ... :frusty:

Luc I have had that problem when I did'nt get the skins placed correctly. When I could not view the cars in the dealer section when I click on View car. I know the skin was not placed correctly. I would remove the skin pack and then download and put it in GTL folder again. Not sure I should be helping anyone with tech advise but I have gone through this before.

I'm reliably informed by the silicon-gods that the server is now up :good:

If anyone has the time to test it and make sure everything (tracks and skin pack) is both hunky and dory, I'd appreciate it. If not I'll check it when I get home @ about 4pm

Stick me on the main list, up from reserve, Please Stuart, Just been on server and all seems well, I was running the Deutche Post (? spelling) car from the skin pack with no hassle.

Sam

ROFL@Ben, I wish it was just lack of testing, I've managed to complete 1 race meeting since early Dec 08 and that was 2 days ago, LOL, I even had to re-install GTR2 and P&G to do that just because I couldn't find anything else and I was feeling fit enough to try racing, any port in a storm, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back