AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday 4 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Thiago Oliveira,

hey pal, you have to be a premium member to be in the club races.

If you can't afford a month of RD premium, stay tuned to whoever wins the free month giveaway and see if the winner would be interested to give it to ya. Or talk to Dan Allen please and see if he still has his free month to give it away to someone

Really sorry guys, having serious computer issues tonight. It does it sometimes but AC keeps dipping to like 10-15 fps (normally have it running @around 70), TS kept crashing and my mic didn't seem to be working anyway. Not to mention the sound mod I installed for the Audi, makes the other cars sound awesome but almost unbearable on the Audi :( Managed to set a lap or two in practice but it was just unplayable and so definitely un raceable

sorry guys :cry:

Thanks @Ricardo :)
Was a pleasure tonight :thumbsup:
First race went really well! Was lucky to inherit 3d place and could defend @Ricardo giving lots of pressure:confused: Hope I was defending fair! It's something new to me :D Fortunately Nissan was much quicker on straight :whistling::D

Second race started with a little push, unfortunately hit the wall and suffered damage:rolleyes:
Some laps later I couldn't avoid @Jim Liak :redface: Sorry pal, I had no eyes for the minimap there... tried to squeeze by left but failed:thumbsdown: Unfortunate place to show the side of the car after all :D
I decided to go to pits and rejoin the place I was before... Hope that was OK!? Had at least very nice last laps :)
If nothing stops me I will be back on monday :thumbsup:

Thanks first to @Ricardo and thank you kjell to let me overtake you for your cut at the chicane. And sorry for the hit of a few of laps before:thumbsup:. Very funny races this evening.
Nps, it would not be fair of me to keep my spot when I had to take such a shortcut for braking too late. ><
And no worries about the tap, just a slight lovetap, no harm done xD

Thanks all for a great two races! I had a ton of fun even though I was clearly outpaced by the majority of you. I spent a lot of time trying to keep my position on track (especially after having to start 1st on race 2, man that stressed me out a bit :p), to not let people pass me easy but not be a complete douche, I hope I succeded and noone felt I was blocking? :)

I liked this evening race's :thumbsup:
In first one, I tried everything to overtake @Ricardo but couldn't do it :sneaky:, very good and fair racing.
In race two, I didn't realise that it was on 12 laps and had for 18 laps fuel, I had good moment behind @Kjell Eilertsen :thumbsup: until his mistake, @Jani Pauri overtake me with a great interior :thumbsup: and I had to resist to Jan Valko with his Lamborgini :thumbsup:

Finally third at the end, happy with that:)

Thanks all for great and very fair racing this evening, grats to Jani for his victory's and to Ricardo as usual for this event.

See you on track ;)

Last edited:
Premium sweepstake!
Number 4 has been rolled, Finished 4th in Race 2 is @piktor02 ! You can award any non-premium friend/member one free month of Premium :D PM me the name of the guy and we will be awarding him/her a full month ;)

Thanks for the race guys, it was my first one on RD but definitely not last :)

I think i finished 4th in Race 2 :p:rolleyes:
That is a good point you are making. I looked at the wrong results file when announcing it :p
Also did the sweepstake for the Monday event, and he finished 4th in that one ;)
So yeah, the prize goes to you :) (And if piktor02 is claiming his prize, he will get it as well)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back